PDA

View Full Version : Caravan from the north east / mid atlantic to Chicago?

omnigoestohell
06-14-2011, 04:02 PM
Does anyone have their travel plans to SDAC worked out yet?

Looks like I may be the only one from New England driving out, hoping to meet up with some NY or MD/DC/PA area guys part way for a bit of a caravan across PA, Ohio, Indiana, etc out to Illinois.

Anyone got any plans yet?

Pat
06-14-2011, 04:12 PM
Hey Seth...I'm not sure how many DC area guys are going. Other than Barry Miles, who is driving out a week from tomorrow to visit his daughter who lives up there, I don't think any of the National Capital Chapter guys are going this year. :-(

sdac guy
06-14-2011, 08:10 PM
I only have 5 pre-regs from out east. Barry M as was already mentioned. Jim (Jimstruk) from NY but he isn't on any internet or email, Frank, Mike M, and Brian S. Jim, Mike, and Brian are usually Friday arrivals, don't know what Frank's travel plans are. I'm sure there will be more as we are just getting to the time when pre-regs get busy. And of course some will reg on site so I won't really know they are coming till they show up in the registration line. From western PA, Billy & Pat are coming, as are some of the northern Ohio guys.

Barry

contraption22
06-15-2011, 08:43 AM
I am not sure what time we are leaving yet, just that it will be sometime Thursday evening and driving through the night.

omnigoestohell
06-15-2011, 12:11 PM
ok, thanks Mike. I won't be able to get down your way early enough to meet up for a thursday night departure. Anyone else from the east?

jonnyb
06-18-2011, 07:58 AM
Why do you want to bring that piece of crap out there anyway? That thing should be taken to the junkyard. I mean, it doesn't even have the correct motor for a GLHS! And all the hacker engineering in it - don't get me started on that.

First time bringing a car since SDAC13 and you're going to show up with that thing...psssshhh!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
V
:drum:

omnigoestohell
06-21-2011, 01:06 PM
Wow, such aggression JB... hey, on the positive side, at least it doesn't smoke, right??