PDA

View Full Version : TIII Speedo issues...

tsiconquest88
06-10-2011, 11:51 PM
I know this is an all too common thing. But has anyone tried to figured out whats going bad? Other than just swapping for a known good cluster? Mine stops working intermittently. Been doing it now and again since i got it. When it dont work of course my traveler dont display mpg and such. If it hasnt already been figured out, i am going to take it apart and see what could be the issue and see if repairable. Must be something that can be fixed i would think.

Maybe someone has a cluster with an inop speedo i can check out for this purpose? Rather not use mine for testing since it does work most of the time (knock on wood). Not that this is my daily driver but i dont want to take it apart while its still not fully inop lol. I would pay for shipping the cluster to me and give it back even i do manage to fix it and that would be good for the person that sends theirs lol. Figured it would be cool if this issue is something that can bring them back to life. How much longer can we find good used ones? who knows lol.