PDA

View Full Version : Please list your location when selling items.

turbovanmanČ
01-01-2006, 06:14 PM
If you don't list a location in the thread or in the top right corner, you will be warned, then the thread deleted. Thankyou for your cooperation. :D

My96z
01-01-2006, 06:34 PM
I was thinking the same thing, location should be mandatory, its kind of a pita when you are interested in somthing and have to ask the location. But only on the larger things like cars, engines transmissions ect. I can see. But what about small mailable parts?

Jeff

turbovanmanČ
01-01-2006, 06:36 PM
I find its more of a courtesy.

Lugert
01-01-2006, 11:16 PM
Threads will be warned, then deleted if no location present.

I would think that any person wanting a part that is for sale would contact the seller asking for location, or even the mailing address to send payment?

supercrackerbox
01-05-2006, 01:34 AM
I find its more of a courtesy.

Thank you.

Chris Faulk
01-07-2006, 07:44 PM
What's wrong with looking at the top right-hand side of every post to find the location? :confused:

I'd think that a simple glance would be easier than a warning. I will say though that if the parts are not located in the sellers' location then a note should be added. :nod:

GLHS592
01-07-2006, 07:58 PM
What's wrong with looking at the top right-hand side of every post to find the location? :confused:

I agree. I never put my location in my ads because I always have my location in my profile.

turbovanmanČ
01-07-2006, 08:19 PM

I'd think that a simple glance would be easier than a warning. I will say though that if the parts are not located in the sellers' location then a note should be added. :nod:

Thats what were talking about silly, alot of people don't have there location filled out or "somewhere down by the river".

Chris Faulk
01-07-2006, 08:24 PM
Thats what were talking about silly, alot of people don't have there location filled out or "somewhere down by the river".

Well that's cool.

But your sticky should state that if you don't have your location filled out in your profile then please post the location. Your original post sounded as though anyone not posting a location in the thread was getting a booting.

To me it sounded that way. :o

turbovanmanČ
01-07-2006, 08:27 PM
Fixed!

Chris Faulk
01-07-2006, 08:31 PM
Fixed!

Oh I thought I was gonna get fussed. Phew thanks Simon. :thumb: