PDA

View Full Version : General: Repairing 1982 Dodge 400 need mechanic in area

sailor
06-04-2011, 02:32 PM
Date: 04th June 2011
Username: sailor
Full Name:
City, State, Zip:
Contact: (your choice of listing e-mail and phone. you must provide phone number via at least PM if potential buyer wants to verify.)
Price: (any applicable merchant fees must be included in this and not in addition)

Description: Be very descriptive and accurate of the items to be sold.

A photo showing the items you have for sale/trade needs to have a piece of paper with your username and date included in the photo.

The above details are not optional. This is to protect buyers... just put yourself in their shoes.

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

Hi we are TRYING to get my husbands 1982 Dodge 400 Convertible running right. We have an issue with the engine not running smoothly and also the brakes seem soft. We just replaced the engine but it still does not run well. This is not a turb charge car it is just an old classic my husband enjoys. We are in Northwest Ct and looking to find a mechanic that KNOWS something. We have already found many who do not. Any advice you might have would be greatly appreciated. We have been extremely lucky and have found help through the KClub car club, those guys are fantastic!

Force Fed Mopar
06-04-2011, 03:09 PM
What is your area? :)

raccoon
06-04-2011, 04:54 PM
We are in Northwest Ct

:thumb:

Force Fed Mopar
06-04-2011, 08:25 PM
Ah I missed it.