PDA

View Full Version : Drag Strip Racing Much Needed This Weekend!!!

uwilluz
07-12-2006, 04:12 PM
Are there any Events in the area between say... Indianapolis, Columbus (Oh) and Cincinatti this weekend?

My brother is in prison and his 500+ Lightning is sitting at my grandparents. Fully insured and w/ a fresh tranny.

Blowing the doors off some rice would really lift my spirits.

Anything going on, let me know guys!

BIG PSI
07-12-2006, 05:30 PM
go to www.chasinracin.com
then click on race track locator on the top left of that site
then click on locate via map and scroll down
then click on the USA Flag
then click the State you want to look up for information
then click by type of track and select paved and then drag and click
YOU are now in...............

Enjoy
Chuck

Mike_Shepard
07-13-2006, 03:23 AM
there is a imports vs domestics this weekend at nationaltrail.com

93sundance
07-17-2006, 11:18 AM
whats he in prison for?

Frank
07-17-2006, 11:35 AM
Doing something illegal. Ok... I am being a smart arse!

turbovanmanČ
07-17-2006, 04:53 PM
Doing something illegal. Ok... I am being a smart arse!

Hahahaaha, :lol:

boost geek
07-21-2006, 10:35 PM
whats he in prison for?
Someone wrecking his tranny?:yuck:

uwilluz
07-22-2006, 10:35 AM
Well..... he was giving a "friend" a ride home... "friend" asked him to stop by the bank. While my bro was sitting outside, "friend" went in and robbed the bank, then jumped back in the truck w/ a gun and money and told him to drive.

Basically he was set up. Ended up getting 3 years for accessory to aggrevated bank robbery. AFTER the sentencing, "friend" writes a letter to the judge admitting that he set my brother up. Still got sentenced though, mainly in part due to a couple minor convictions of possession of mary jane and one minor shoplifting conviction (yeah, he made some bad choices when he was a teenager). Lots have changed since then. But anyway... that's why he's there.

I asked to borrow the Lightning, but can't because it doesn't have current tags :(

The one time I DID get to drive it... I had a blast. Was doing about 50mph down a main road in Columbus, OH, and this brand new Mustang GT came up and started trying to pick on me. He was right beside me doing the "tap gas and let off" thing about five times. Finally, I decided to put him in his place so I dropped it down into 2nd, looked over at him and nodded, and he stomped it. I put the pedal down and broke the tires loose in 2nd @ 50mph! Had to let off to get traction, and then I ate that Mustangs lunch! It was awesome :thumb: