PDA

View Full Version : General: PARTING: 87 Shelby Z

Juggy
05-27-2011, 08:09 AM
Date: 27th May 2011
Username: Juggy
Full Name: Cory Garant
City, State, Zip: Windsor, Ontario

parting red 87 shelby Z. drivetrain has been replaced with 89 2.5L T1 auto setup. drivetrain/suspension/brake components are currently not for sale at this time

car has 2 good doors, 2 good fenders, and good clean hood (black)
interior paneling is immaculate. car also has enthusiast leather interior MINT MINT MINT, everything except for driver seat side bolster. car is also converted to SMEC via the stock firewall bulkhead connector (easiest way for 84-87 cars to convert to smec, bolt to firewall bulkhead and go, no swapping interior/dash harness'!!)

please PM me or post on here what you may be looking for and I can give you a price.

complete doors with trim $70 ea, both for $120
fenders $40 each. 2 for $70
hood $60
complete leather interior $150
85-87 SMEC engine wiring harness $150 (spoken for along with dash harness)

various interior paneling - $5-$25
T tops - $40/pair. have 2 sets.

all parts located in windsor ontario. I dont plan to be able to ship the bigger stuff, so local pick up is encouraged!

Juggy
06-01-2011, 11:02 PM
bump, car is here and ready to be parted!!
editing prices tooo

audiomaninc
06-02-2011, 07:20 AM
what color is the interior? I'm looking for the rear tonneau cover, the rear plastic interior pieces, and the pop in pieces that hold it all together. Also looking for the driver and passenger door sill covers. Thanks!

Juggy
06-02-2011, 07:46 AM
what color is the interior? I'm looking for the rear tonneau cover, the rear plastic interior pieces, and the pop in pieces that hold it all together. Also looking for the driver and passenger door sill covers. Thanks!

this car has no tonneau cover. but I do have one from the last daytona i parted earlier this year.
interior is dark grey, with dark grey leather seats!

so your saying you need the BIG "B" panels in the back?? upper ones?

edit: or u just need the smaller trim pieces that go around the window?? this car has them.

bond_bbs
06-02-2011, 07:56 AM
Looking for clutch pedal assembly, if willing to part out?

Juggy
06-02-2011, 08:49 AM
Looking for clutch pedal assembly, if willing to part out?

car is an auto, no clutch pedal assmebly. sold the one i had from previous daytona parting. i *may* have another one here, but im pretty sure its an L body so it wont work for u....

Juggy
06-08-2011, 01:36 PM
one last bump.....

91DSX
06-08-2011, 02:38 PM
Hey Juggy,

How's the driver seatbelt? I need one ASAP,

LMK! Thanks!