PDA

View Full Version : General: Two piece with 52mm throttle body, Zex nitorus kit....more to come

TFmech
05-25-2011, 09:18 PM
Date: 25th May 2011
Username: TFmech
Full Name: Kris Martin
City, State, Zip: Munford, TN 38058
Price: In discription

Description:

First one two piece with 52mm thorottle body....this was on a running car that I bought for parts. It was originaly from 87 GLHS it the elbow has been ported for the 52mm throttle body then rewelded. The bottom does not look to have been ported at all. It has T2 injectors, sensors and all it is exactly the way I unbolted it off of the car. The fuel rail has a 3/8s hose barb tig welded on the end for better fuel flow. I did the fuel rail a couple years before I ended up with the car. $200 OBO you pay shipping unless we strike another deal.

Second is a Zex 4cylinder dry kit with purge. I bought this kit and was going to convert it to a wet kit for my omni. It has lines, bottle, brakets and computer. It is missing just a few parts will need switches...one toggle and one momentary push button. Toggle to turn it on and push button for the purge both can be bought at autozone. The nozzle is MIA they are about 20-25 from Comp Cams. The last thing it is missing is the jets 20-25 depending on how many you get or how much HP you want to make. These kits go from 25-75HP and self monitoring and will only come on when the TPS is at WOT. They raise the fuel pressure to compensate for nitrous. I have installed a couple of these kits over the years for friends and they are by for the easiest thing you can do to ad HP. Ran it on a stock turbo 1 shadow and dropped it right in to the low 16s heigh 15s. Takes about 2hours to install and mostly just a drill and hand tools the hardest thing is routing the line to the back and finding a place for the bottle. This kit cost $600 new and the purge is another $100....I bought it cheap as it was missing some parts so I am selling it cheap. $200 OBO and if you would like I will get the missing parts for you at my cost.

I will be happy to send pics just shoot me your email address.

Swagxengaged
05-26-2011, 09:12 AM
swagxenaged@gmail.com
interested in the intake.