PDA

View Full Version : SDAC-21 Hotel note

sdac guy
05-20-2011, 10:36 AM
Just a reminder to make your room reservations.

May 24th is coming up in a few days. That is when the hotel will release the remaining rooms in our block to the public. After May 24th, the $83 per night rate will still be honored, but reservations can be made only on an "as available" basis.

I talked with the sales manager at the motel earlier this week and there have only been about a dozen reservations made.

SDAC-21 info here (http://www.sdac.org/info/events.htm)

Barry

sdac guy
05-24-2011, 02:49 PM
There was a report yesterday of the motel desk clerk telling one of our members that they were out of rooms. Then they said all they had left was singles with a king size bed.

Both of these statements by the hotel clerk have proved to be false. I got an email reply from the hotel sales manager today confirming that there are still plenty of single and double rooms available. As of earlier today, we have 35 rooms reserved out of our block of 50.

The sales manager also told me she was extending the group block cutoff date to June 15th. So the rooms that remain in our block will still be held until then. But our discount rate will be valid for ALL rooms with up to 4 people per room right up to our start date.

Barry