PDA

View Full Version : General: TIII drainback tube, ac components

J&H Ryan
05-06-2011, 12:01 PM
Need the cast oil return and (and I know I'm fishing) any mint ac compressors.

lengel
05-06-2011, 12:14 PM
I have a TIII drain tube make me a offer.

Adam

Juggy
05-06-2011, 12:56 PM
ryan I can send one over with chris for next weeks BWW meet???
$10 and its yours.

J&H Ryan
05-06-2011, 02:12 PM
Juggy, thanks, that would be awesome. Do you have whatever plate goes on the intake for the coil pack? I seem to have been jacked out of that too.

Juggy
05-06-2011, 02:25 PM
Juggy, thanks, that would be awesome. Do you have whatever plate goes on the intake for the coil pack? I seem to have been jacked out of that too.

idk. i got the intake here. it has the flat spot with the 4 holes. i thought the coilpack woulda just screwed right too it?? unless its some sort of isolator??? Ill check the coilpack for yeah. its boxed up with the 92 r/t harness/sbec. if its not there I should be able to get one thrown in with some other parts currently dealing for :)

Lotashelbys
05-07-2011, 12:42 AM
Yes there is a plate that has 4 little rubber feet mounted to it that isolates the coil pack from the intake. Same as what is on the A/C drier to fender well isolator. If you cant find one I have lots....

phase827
05-07-2011, 12:51 AM
i have a coil pack with bracket maybe 2 brackets. by the way mister just wondering where the seat belt might be??

J&H Ryan
05-07-2011, 08:12 PM
Its right here, it was $18 to ship (had it in a priority mail box, figured it would be $10...), was going to rebox it and it got lost in the shuffle of things. I'll get out for monday am.

phase827
05-08-2011, 04:19 AM
its all good no worries im in no hurry i wouldnt install for over a month with the way my schedule is. so really whenever you have time in the next month is fine just wanted to talk trash :) did you end up finding a bracket? i had a few drain backs's but turbovanman bought them.

phase827
05-08-2011, 12:15 PM
if you still need the coil bracket juggy said i could ship it with his stuff and he would give it to ya so let me know and ill do that to help ya out since you arent exactly getting anything outta the seatbelts.

J&H Ryan
05-09-2011, 10:54 AM
Yeah, that would be awesome, one less little tidbit to hunt for :grouphug:

I don't think I have an extra A/C drier isolater, otherwise that was good to know.

phase827
05-09-2011, 09:12 PM
ok when juggy and i get our suff handled ill ship the bracket with his stuff.

Juggy
05-10-2011, 08:13 AM
yeah ryan i just gotta get this damn rad shipped out, and send out the last 200 to Chris and he can toss whatever the heck you want in with the package that im having shipped to mark's place!
maybe u can bring me the gooodies and then you can snag that harness to lookover :)
did u need that drain tube asap ??? if so ill make sure to get it to canadian chris for ya for thursday...

J&H Ryan
05-11-2011, 09:11 AM
Yeah, I need the drain tube asap and sorta needed to peek at that harness asap too. Trust me to borrow it for a month? All I want to do with it is confirm colors and pins with my TI harness conversion before getting to the point that I'm all ready to fire the car up and it just cranks and no fire. I don't need anything not related to the basic engine functions and sensors.

rx2mazda
05-11-2011, 11:49 AM
I haves mint TIII a/c compressor. I had it rebuilt and used it for a few months before doing my motor swap. I should have the receipt too. PM me if interested.