PDA

View Full Version : General: FS: EGT, 12 Button Traveler, etc

Directconnection
04-26-2011, 10:58 PM
Date: 26th April 2011
Username: Directconnection
Full Name:Steve Mercier
City, State, Zip: Hallowell, ME 04347

PM me and I can give you my contact info for further discussion, or you can simply post in this thread, as well.

1) I am selling a slightly used Westach dual gauge setup that has boost "sweep" readings at the top, and EGT "sweep" readings at the bottom. Really cool unit that sells for $140 and will also include a *NEW* ($60) never used/installed Westach type k thermocouple probe (screw in type) $200 total new..... I'm asking $100 + shipping for the combo. It has a selectable egt warning light and is also back-lit. 3"

2) Also for sale is a 12 button traveler. I'm unsure of the condition besides it was supposed to be a good unit when pulled, but I'll sell it at the unknown condition price for $25 + shipping obo.

3) I have *2* newer style 1988+ turbo I and II exhaust manifolds totally glass beaded clean, and totally resurfaced on all mating sides. (you'd be surprised how warped and distorted these things get over the years... I see on average about .020" out) Because of the work involved, I am asking $35+ shipping obo.

4) I also have the new round tooth 8v belt seen in the pix for sale, or tossed in as a package deal freebie.

If ya take it *all* off my hands, it'll be pretty cheap as I'm trying to raise some coin for a part I need for my Shadow :thumb:

HoverFish
04-27-2011, 12:41 AM
How much shipping for that 12-button to T9V 1V7?

Joe Mopar
04-27-2011, 12:01 PM
Hey Steve!

I love that combo gauge, Very cool! Free bump for you~~~

Joe

Directconnection
04-27-2011, 12:47 PM
How much shipping for that 12-button to T9V 1V7?

I did a UPS online estimate and it comes out to $28 for shipping, alone. Are you in Canada... because I have no clue where Llyodminster is. I could try USPS and see what that comes out to if you want...

Turbulence
04-27-2011, 01:20 PM
yup, Canada, Saskatchewan to be exact

Martin
89 Horizon

HoverFish
04-29-2011, 12:33 AM
Yeah, Lloydminster straddles the SK/AB border. A USPS estimate would be great.

Directconnection
04-30-2011, 11:17 PM
Sorry I didn't get back to you yesterday as promised... I've had a very busy past couple days.

I'll check into it monday on my lunch hour, ok?

Sorry 'bout dat!

Steve