PDA

View Full Version : Turbos/Intercoolers: ported Turbonetics turbine housing

Warren Stramer
04-25-2011, 07:55 PM
Date: 25th April 2011
Username: Warren Stramer
Full Name:
City, State, Zip:
Price: (any applicable merchant fees must be included in this and not in addition)

Description: Be very descriptive and accurate of the items to be sold.

A photo showing the items you have for sale/trade needs to have a piece of paper with your username and date included in the photo.

The above details are not optional and may result in your thread being removed. This is to protect buyers... just put yourself in their shoes.

4-25-2011
For sale , Used, Turbonetics Stage III .48 A/R turbine housing.

I bought this New in 2001, ran it about 150miles and decided to go a different route.

This piece is in like new condition and has been ported slightly in the inlet and polished smooth.

This is a Chrysler style housing, exducer diameter measures 2.268

Asking $95.00 plus shipping from Hazelton ND, 58544

User name......Warren Stramer, contact me @ Stramer Automotive 701-782-4215. or wstramer@hotmail.com or PM here

Warren Stramer
04-27-2011, 04:13 PM
Date: 25th April 2011
Username: Warren Stramer
Full Name:
City, State, Zip:
Price: (any applicable merchant fees must be included in this and not in addition)

Description: Be very descriptive and accurate of the items to be sold.

A photo showing the items you have for sale/trade needs to have a piece of paper with your username and date included in the photo.

The above details are not optional and may result in your thread being removed. This is to protect buyers... just put yourself in their shoes.

4-25-2011
For sale , Used, Turbonetics Stage III .48 A/R turbine housing.

I bought this New in 2001, ran it about 150miles and decided to go a different route.

This piece is in like new condition and has been ported slightly in the inlet and polished smooth.

This is a Chrysler style housing, exducer diameter measures 2.268

Asking $95.00 plus shipping from Hazelton ND, 58544

User name......Warren Stramer, contact me @ Stramer Automotive 701-782-4215. or wstramer@hotmail.com or PM here

This part is sold.