PDA

View Full Version : Free electronic boost controller

mpgmike
04-23-2011, 04:37 PM
Here’s a limited time FREE offer. I invented an electronic 2-setting boost controller called the Wastegatre. We have a little over 500 units in stock, ran ads in the April Super Street and D-Sport magazines, and in the May D-Sport. What we need most is positive feedback. So, we are giving away 10 Wastegatres for FREE to folks with running and legal turbo cars (not just turbo Chrysler products) in the northeast willing to travel to Sussex County, New Jersey for a FREE Wastegatre and FREE installation. You can check it out at Wastegatre.com to see if you even want one, and then contact me at mpgchris@yahoo.com (mpgchris@yahoo.com) to arrange your FREE installation. For quality control reasons, I will not ship product. I am obliged to perform the installation. We will expect your honest feedback, even if it is negative. Call it market research. Since I’m not selling anything, I hope the kind moderators are OK with this post.

Mike

zin
04-23-2011, 05:06 PM
Once again on the wrong coast to take advantage of a great deal!...

Mike

PS Good luck with the promo, once you get some good word of mouth, I'm sure sales will pick up...

1966 dart wagon
04-23-2011, 05:08 PM
dam thats a hell of a deal!

dodgeman87
04-24-2011, 01:23 PM
If you need a test car at SDAC 21, I live in C:nod:hicago area and would like to try one out. You could do and install in Chicago and take a video to show how it's done and the before and after results. car is a stock '89 Lebaron H body 2.5 turbo 1 with low miles.