PDA

View Full Version : I'm not upset.

DodgeZdad
04-04-2011, 05:31 PM
Sure would have been nice if you had returned my calls about the wrong parts you sent me fo my SRT-4.

Mopar318
04-04-2011, 06:39 PM
Sure would have been nice if you had returned my calls about the wrong parts you sent me fo my SRT-4.

I found out that if you want the right parts for an SRT4, the dealer is the only place to get them. A lot of these parts will says fits SRT4, when they really are just put in the computer as fitting.

tryingbe
04-04-2011, 06:47 PM
I found that e-mail works best with rock auto. service@rockauto.com I e-mailed them on Saturday, got a phone call on Sunday.

RockAuto
04-05-2011, 10:53 AM

Hello,

I apologize if your phone call was not returned. Please call RockAuto during the regular business hours to speak with a representative. If you can't call during the regular business hours please do feel free to email service@rockauto.com.

Office Hours (CST)
Mon - Thur 7 to 10 / Fri 7 to 9 / Sat-Sun 8 to 4

Thank you!

www.RockAuto.com

DodgeZdad
04-05-2011, 12:28 PM
Hello,

I apologize if your phone call was not returned. Please call RockAuto during the regular business hours to speak with a representative. If you can't call during the regular business hours please do feel free to email service@rockauto.com.

Office Hours (CST)
Mon - Thur 7 to 10 / Fri 7 to 9 / Sat-Sun 8 to 4

Thank you!

www.RockAuto.com

Thank you for the call and refund on the pump which in my case was a pump for a pre 2000 non-turbo 2.4 engine and even the housing was wrong. Someone at Dodge is telling people that the metal Impeller Pump is ok for our turbo Srt-4 application but this is wrong. It may work for people that don't boost much but the pump with the 40% improved flow was designed for the SRT-4 because of the higher heat output of the motor.

You do sell the correct pump and I hope that people will look at the illustrations before buying.

Thank you.