PDA

View Full Version : wtb: GLH

Dodgeglht
07-07-2006, 05:01 PM
I am looking for a GLH to replace the one I have now. It's beyond repair so I need another one. Price & location please- does not need to run, but would be a plus.

Thanks

Una
07-09-2006, 02:31 AM
$1000.. Bremerton, Washington.. Could be driven home. Needs new front hubs (has new bearings, they're STILL FREAKIN LOOSE).. It's an '88 Horizon, converted to SBEC turbo.. T2 turbo on it, just no intercooler. Ran 14.9. Automatic, tranny doesn't go into 3rd till it warms up (or you gun it up to 60 and let go of the gas, then it pops right into 3rd..) Same for reverse, needs to be warm.. But could be driven home no problem, I've been ignoring the tranny problem for almost a year, and it's my daily driver. It hasn't gotten any worse with about 10k miles on the problem. Engine is tired, rattles like a diesel. Same deal, rattled since day one.. Even while running 14.9. The car is very rust free, can provide pictures of any rust prone locations if you don't believe that. I'll toss in a Clarion deck and Sirius satellite radio (make the drive home real pleasant, but you'll have to activate it..).. Let's see, what else.. Goes through alot of oil, the oil pan leaks.. Tires are near bald, but are nice aftermarket 16x7 rims that compliment the car alot. Windows are tinted, 30% in the front, 20% on the rears. All 4 doorhandles work. I might be able to convert the car to an A523 (3.5fd would sure help for freeway driving, it revs high on the freeway with the auto) in the next month, as I was planning to do that anyways.. Oh, and it has the equal length axle setup. No power steering, I removed the pump and drained the rack. It's a non-AC car. Weighs 2300 without me in it and half a tank of gas.
Pics at: http://members.cardomain.com/unaclocker
Yes, fresh paint job.. '04 VW GTI grey..

Una
07-09-2006, 02:33 AM
Oh, looks like I need to snap some pictures of it with the side skirts and front air dam installed.. It looks good. Also put the GLH-T sticker kit on it.. Just needs a GLH-T hood and fog lights..

omnivore
07-09-2006, 08:25 PM
Too bad it's on the wrong coast or i'd be all over this car.
Sorry to hijack

tryingbe
07-10-2006, 02:20 AM
Una

Mind if I ask how much you pay for the paint job?

Una
07-10-2006, 04:31 AM
$500.. Maaco paint job.. Dupont paint.. They took care of the surface rust before painting it, but I had them ignore all the dents/dings to fit it inside their "4 hour labor" special.. I STRIPPED the car before driving it there so they didn't have hardly anything to mask off..

tryingbe
07-10-2006, 02:59 PM
How's the paint under the hood and interior?

That paint job looks decent enough...

Una
07-11-2006, 06:13 PM
The paint under the hood is white.. Same with the door jams.. The interior is ok.. Needs a new headliner (tore part of it down to check the grommets in the roof for leaks.. They don't leak... Car formerly had 2 roof mount antennae). Other than that the interior is great.. I have a nice sport seat on the driver's side.. Matching one for the passenger side that I never installed..

APalmer
07-12-2006, 07:33 AM
I am looking for a GLH to replace the one I have now. It's beyond repair so I need another one. Price & location please- does not need to run, but would be a plus. Thanks

Talk about a thread Hijack WOW! Out of control here.
Please Email me with helpful Subject Line. - Andy
palmer.aj@juno.com

junior92
07-12-2006, 07:24 PM
iam selling my glh it is on this site, its a 86 all t2. i live in windsor ont iam asking 1300 obo