PDA

View Full Version : BoostButton.com going down for the night....

ShelGame
03-22-2011, 09:19 PM
BoostButton.com will be down for the night as we're moving to a new server and a new storefront. I'll post up tomorrow when it's up and running again. Sorry for any inconvience to anyone. You can still reach me here thru PM or e-mail if you need something...

ShelGame
03-23-2011, 09:14 AM
OK, looks like the new store is up. It might take a little bit longer for your DNS to update (new site comes up for me at home, but not at work). SO, if you get the old site, refresh your browser or wait a little longer. Hope everyone likes the new store...

If you don't get the new store at www.boostbutton.com, you can go to it using this link - http://boostbutton.daytonashelby.com/catalog/

Force Fed Mopar
03-23-2011, 09:54 AM
Storefront comes up, but when trying to look at individual pages it gives me a 404 Page not Found error.

shackwrrr
03-23-2011, 09:57 AM
Storefront comes up, but when trying to look at individual pages it gives me a 404 Page not Found error.

everything works for me.

89ShelbyGuy
03-23-2011, 10:16 AM
Ok Sorry guys, i had some coding to fix. i was messing with it for last hour. Everything is up and running. If theres errors or 404's, please let me know.

ShelGame
03-23-2011, 10:47 AM

Since I moved servers, it might take a while for you to be pointed to the new site. My work PC still goes to the old one, but my phone and home pc go to the new one. Refresh your browser or try again later...

89ShelbyGuy
03-23-2011, 10:55 AM
Or clear your dns

1.Open the Start menu.
2.Go to Run.
◦If you do not see the Run command in Vista, search for "run" in the Search bar.
3.In the Run text box, type: ipconfig /flushdns
4.Press Enter or Return, and your cache will be flushed.

ShelGame
03-23-2011, 11:07 AM
Or clear your dns

1.Open the Start menu.
2.Go to Run.
◦If you do not see the Run command in Vista, search for "run" in the Search bar.
3.In the Run text box, type: ipconfig /flushdns
4.Press Enter or Return, and your cache will be flushed.

Thanks, Tom.

DodgeZ
03-23-2011, 11:07 AM
you need to look at car background picture on this page. http://www.boostbutton.com/Products.html IMO it is hard to read the stuff on the left. Of course I am red/green color blind (as well as 10% of all males).

ShelGame
03-23-2011, 11:11 AM
you need to look at car background picture on this page. http://www.boostbutton.com/Products.html IMO it is hard to read the stuff on the left. Of course I am red/green color blind (as well as 10% of all males).

You must still be getting the old site, there's no car in the background on the left of the new site...

89ShelbyGuy
03-23-2011, 11:25 AM
plus everything is done in php now.

vipernbox
03-23-2011, 11:48 AM
Do you still have the Stock Cal repository... and the Chem/dcal/Mptuner ect downloads available... I didn't see them? I think all that stuff is here at TM... But I liked it all there in one place. (who wouldn't, right? :) )

ShelGame
03-23-2011, 11:53 AM
Do you still have the Stock Cal repository... and the Chem/dcal/Mptuner ect downloads available... I didn't see them? I think all that stuff is here at TM... But I liked it all there in one place. (who wouldn't, right? :) )

I never had those on the old BoostButton site. Just linked. But, yes I still have them. They're at https://sites.google.com/site/calsbyshelgame/home

vipernbox
03-23-2011, 11:55 AM
Cool thanks... You are the man...

ShelGame
03-23-2011, 12:08 PM
Now that it's up and running, a few things I wanted to point out:

1) I now have 3-bar MAP sensors listed on the site. I have these at an intro price of $55. That will expire in May and I'll have them at $70 after that.

2) ZIF socket upgrade is an option for all of the items that usually get a machine-pin socket. I know many guys were waiting on the FourPlay or DoublePlay until I had the ZIF option available. You can also get a ZIF on the latch adapter or socketed computer now.

Opticon
03-23-2011, 03:37 PM
Check your "core return" drop-down boxes. I noticed that on the LM the option for a core return (-$35) has a confusing typo.

ShelGame
03-23-2011, 04:18 PM
Check your "core return" drop-down boxes. I noticed that on the LM the option for a core return (-$35) has a confusing typo.

Fixed it, thanks.

22shelby
03-23-2011, 04:47 PM
well ill tell ya the custom cal link worked ;) looks good tho rob!!