PDA

View Full Version : FWD Performance!

3Bar_Mopar
07-06-2006, 06:44 PM
Fast shipping once again! :thumb: :amen:

Cindy:
Be on the lookout for my next order in a day or so....can you throw in a decal if you have 'em?:eyebrows:

Boost_Virgin
07-07-2006, 09:37 PM
What did you get? I love getting new pars.

3Bar_Mopar
07-08-2006, 12:45 AM
What did you get? I love getting new parts.

Me too!!
I got a set of standard size cast Mahle pistons and some rod bearings. I just ordered some rings, headgasket and oil pan gasket this morning.

The day before I got my pistons I got my intercooler/radiator combo in the mail....it's good to come home from work to see a big box of goodies waiting on you!!:thumb:

Turbo Joe
07-08-2006, 01:19 AM
Fast shipping once again! :thumb: :amen:

Cindy:....can you throw in a decal if you have 'em?:eyebrows:
gee i remember asking for that and didn't get it. hopefully they'll now mysteriously show up. and yes! it's like my birthday eveytime a package shows up! i already know what it is but i still can't wait to open it!

DeckSetter
07-10-2006, 05:40 PM
How does stuff come to Indiana so fast from Texas? I ordered my clutch from Cindy on a Sunday, it shipped out on Tuesday, and showed up Thursday before I got home from work at 4:15. That was on the 5-9 day shipping!

Tony Hanna
07-10-2006, 07:15 PM
I haven't ordered much from our vendors. Just a set of Mahle pistons from Cindy and a drainback tube setup from Chris. But on both occasions I was treated just as good as if I'd placed a high dollar order. Hopefully in the future I'll have some more money to spend and come home to the big boxes full of nice new parts too.