PDA

View Full Version : Another parts "Donation" request.

85_600
07-06-2006, 12:25 PM
I've totally forgotten about the silicone couplers I'll need for my small project.

I don't need the couplers, unless someone has them, but what I'm looking for are the T Bolt clamps.

I'll list what I need and if you have any of these items 'laying around' I'll pay for shipping for them.

Couplers:
Reducers - (2) 2.25" to 2.0"
Hump Hose - (2) 2.25"
90* Bend Hose - (1) 2.0"

T-Bolt Clamps:
(3) 2.0"
(4) 2.25"

I'd prefer black BUT, I'm up for any color if their available.

I priced these out at SiliconeIntakes.com and I'm running a bit over budget if bought from them. I checked out ATPTurbo as well and it's the same - over budget.

Any and ALL help is greatly appreciated!!:)

Paul

85_600
07-07-2006, 06:08 PM
Just a :bump2: and...checking to see if anyone in my area (zipcode 44281) has any exhaust pipe that I might be able to use as IC piping. I'm looking at a pipe diameter of about 2" +- .25". So, like stock pipe size.

I'm tossing the idea around of using the stock IC OR using a generic IC and fabbing up pipes. Since I have a NON intercooled radiator I'm having some doubts about fitting the stock IC next to it. Unless someone has some ideas on this or has done it before?

Thanks again!
Paul

cordes
07-07-2006, 11:52 PM
At the boost levels you are running you could easily get away with regualar worm clamps too.

I know people have extras of those lying around. :thumb:

turbospitfire
07-19-2006, 03:06 AM
Like the man says "there is no such thing as a free lunch". In this case I may be able to help you out. http://www.boostedconnections.com/ Price out the pieces you need and shoot me an email with what your budget can handle. Is this a daily driver or a track car?

jaysshelby
07-19-2006, 08:10 AM
what lengths of exhaust pipe are you looking for. I might be able to help you out cheaply. and I'm located on the west side of Medina.