PDA

View Full Version : daytona

daytona2195
03-13-2011, 08:46 PM
Reparing my 89 shelby daytona turbo z which I bought on ebay for $3,100. When I looked at it on ebay it didn't show the interior which happened to be in somewhat bad condition all the interior is either off the car with cracks or not on the car at all. Also it has electrical problems and the lights don't flip up. It has only the cataletic converter on the exhaust so it sounds like a truck. I put in a new lift support for the hatch and I bought a windshield wiper motor to find out that I didn't need it LOL. But the bad part is I still have to pay my parents back for the car and the car has a silver that when you put the car out in the sun it changes to a brownish color. Its alright but one the paint job was bad two to change the color to the original color will cost $3000 just because of the color which I have to pay. The worst part was right after my parents bought the car my dad found a 60 somethin dodge dart for $2500 with two 340 motors. So if any of you know where I can find interior parts in ohio near marion but in ohio PLEASE tell me because I found so many parts but people will not contact me. Also if you can come and help me with the wire please tell me.