PDA

View Full Version : What else are you in need of?

ajakeski
03-11-2011, 12:52 AM
My interest in what you have to say is twofold. Our group is an underserved community of very commited enthusiestests who are running out of much needed parts. Second, I may soon be out of job.
I have some ideas for some short run, limited market parts, but I would like input from the peanut gallery as to what people are really looking for.

No, I don't know how to make Shadow window scrapers...

DevoBuzz
03-11-2011, 08:13 AM
I don't need it - but has anyone tried to tackle the L-body center armrest covers? They seem to be a popular want.

PunKid
03-11-2011, 08:18 AM
Ohhh yea that would be really nice!

Daytona541
03-11-2011, 09:17 AM
A solution to the black plastic interior door handle trim. I do not know what other TD's they go on but on the '88 and '89 Daytonas they break easily.

ajakeski
03-21-2011, 10:36 PM
I don't need it - but has anyone tried to tackle the L-body center armrest covers? They seem to be a popular want.

The upholstery guy I used on the GLH recovered the armrest for that car. He did a great job and had always done great work for me in the past 15 years.
Unfortunately, he dropped the ball in a big way on the last two jobs I sent him and seems to be losing his marbles. I wouldn't trust him with anything anymore, but I'm looking for another competent upholstery shop.
This could be something in the near future.

BadAssPerformance
03-21-2011, 10:37 PM
No, I don't know how to make Shadow window scrapers...

Damnit i was gonna say that!

ajakeski
11-09-2012, 05:38 PM
I'm bringing this thread back from the dead rather than start a new one.

We did figure out a way to make P body window sweeps, so what should be next?

Here are a few things we've been kicking around:

L Body floor pans

L body upgraded headlight harness with relays

Fusible link repair harnesses