PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: 86 GLH-T in Ohio $650

CUDA_TUGGER
03-09-2011, 10:43 PM
I have an 86 Black and red GLH-T in central Ohio to sell with a clear title. It is pretty rough with both front floor boards are rusted as well as the doors and the frame rails. As you can see in the photo, the motor is a mess. All parts that were removed are included. The head is off with the exhaust connected still. I got the car this way after it had been sitting. I have the side ground effects, front spoiler, both bumpers, radiator, fog lights and other engine accessories. The front inner fender shock tower/frame rail was replaced years ago along with the passenger fender, door and hood. The car was repainted then from the body side molding down and up to the cowl. Grill and drivers headlight bezel are broken. All tires are bad too. I never put air in the fronts. Muffler has a big hole in it. Email to cuda_tugger at yahoo.com or PM. I have a lot more pics of the undercarriage that I didn't upload yet. $650 or I will take it apart and scrap the shell.

http://s1101.photobucket.com/albums/g431/cuda_tugger/86%20GLHT/?start=all

http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g431/cuda_tugger/86%20GLHT/th_P1010346.jpg?t=1299723605

CUDA_TUGGER
03-15-2011, 02:38 PM
Going to the top ^ . Anyone interested in a project? I just got my township letter yesterday and this car is one of two that I have to let go. I remember when everyone was grabbing everything they could get no matter what it took. These cars will be gone someday.

TheCanadian007
03-15-2011, 02:44 PM
Willing to part out? How much for the front air dam and side skirts?

CUDA_TUGGER
03-15-2011, 03:18 PM
PM Sent

fixit
03-15-2011, 05:22 PM
free bump.. good luck! to bad you're not closer i'd love to pick this up!

CUDA_TUGGER
03-23-2011, 08:58 AM
Car has to go. The township is forcing registration (along with insurance) or removal.

black86glhs
03-23-2011, 05:38 PM
If it doesn't sell, would you be willing to pull the rims before it gets towed. I'de like them.

CUDA_TUGGER
03-24-2011, 09:27 AM
Bryan -- I would sell you the rims. Before it goes to the scrap guy, it will be missing the rims, hubs, spindles, airdam, skirts, hood, headlight bezel, rear hatch and possibly the engine harness. Thats just off the top of my head. The zoning guy just called me this morining to discuss the progress too. However, someone has shown iterest and its "let's make a deal" .

black86glhs
03-24-2011, 01:06 PM
Cool....hopefully someone grabs the whole thing!!

shackwrrr
03-24-2011, 01:27 PM
if you truly dont want it scrapped you would offer to sell it for the same price as what the scrap yard would give you.

"hey you interested in selling that car??? Yeah, I need 10,000, or Im just going to take it to the scrap yard."

Ill admit its probably worth 650 but with how the economy is and the nature of the members of this forum I could see it getting scrapped before anyone did anything about it.

CUDA_TUGGER
03-24-2011, 05:01 PM
SHACKWRR -- I totally understand the arguement you pose. Besides your "sig" mentions parting out the Shadow. I got the car thinking I could just leave it beside my garage but someone complained so my days are numbered. I have no space to store it. I am surprised no one has even given me an offer. You are not far away at all. :)

shackwrrr
03-24-2011, 08:04 PM
SHACKWRR -- I totally understand the arguement you pose. Besides your "sig" mentions parting out the Shadow. I got the car thinking I could just leave it beside my garage but someone complained so my days are numbered. I have no space to store it. I am surprised no one has even given me an offer. You are not far away at all. :)

Every time I try to sell something from the shadow I either end up choking up and dont want to sell it or nobody wants it. So far the only parts I have taken have either gone on my spirit or my roommates shelby z. Then there is my other problem, I live in an apartment, Everything I have done to either car has been done right in the parking lot, or at work.

roachjuice
03-24-2011, 10:25 PM
Id be interested in the power module if it's good.

abstractism
04-01-2011, 10:39 PM
hey, is this still available?

CUDA_TUGGER
04-03-2011, 09:28 PM
Well Turbo fans ... another one has been saved! Abstractism is the new owner; pending pickup.