PDA

View Full Version : Running Rich

Boost_Virgin
07-05-2006, 07:03 PM
I have been working on getting everything sorted out with my Spirit R/T. It has +20% injectors and a FWD Performance Stage 1 ECU. The ECU has been programed for the bigger injectors. I checked my fule pressure and it was 47psi with the vac. line, and 57 psi with out. I changed the FPR, but can't check the pressure. The guage is at my bothers house right now. I changed the MAP sensor because the computer had code 13 showing. I have also replaced the O2 sensor. I don't know what else to check. I have a OTC 2000 scanner, and pathfinder II cartrage. I don't have a book for it. I don't know what else to look at or test. Can anybody point me in the right direction?

Boost_Virgin
07-06-2006, 06:56 PM
Checked my fule pressure with the new regulator. Shows the same thing. What should the pressures be? What could be causing me to run higher pressures?

Another odd thing is I was playing with my scanner. When I look at the vac with the scanner it displays 10.3 at hot idle. My boost/vac guage shows 18 at the same time. When I look at boost vs. vac with the scanner I never see a boost reading.

I will try or test anything I just need this running rich to go away. Anybody want to take a stab at it?

Boost_Virgin
07-20-2006, 10:37 PM
Cindy at FWD Performance sent me a re-cal and it took care of the problem.