PDA

View Full Version : Boosted luxury, 100% rust free loaded New Yorker

midohiomoparsource
07-05-2006, 03:23 PM
Thats right, get your boost while driving in luxury.

Leather, dual front power seats, power windows, locks, mirrors, climate control, rear defrost, cruise, tilt, digital dash, overhead console, newer tires, aftermarket 5 spokes, car even talks to you!

This is THE cleanest unpainted unrestored New Yorker I have seen.
There is absolutely ZERO rust. Car has under 83,000 original miles. Has original window sticker as well as a stack of reciepts from the mid-late 90's.
Been converted to R134 with new seals, dryer, evaporater. New heater core, front brakes, muffler, tune up all within last 2 years. Car has not had 4,000 miles in over 2 years since most of the above work was done.
It had sat for 18 months in a stone floor barn since 2004. I have had it for around 2 months and am currently driving it 120 miles/day until my other car is finished. Averages 23 mpg.

The car rides like a dream. Steers great, brakes are great, tires are almost new Cooper Trendsetters.
Car is Midnight Watch Blue with matching leather interior.
Paint is faded, but when waxed good, looks very nice. Seats have one very small crack/hole in the drivers bottom that can not be seen without looking for it. Headliner is sagging of course.

All options work except: a/c, cruise and rear load leveler. Also the seat will not move back. I am going to work on the a/c, cruise and load leveler but not sure why they don't work and may not work before sale. I will post if I get them working.

I bought this for my wife and she says she doesn't like it. I would keep it and drive it to work, but I need more MPG with gas prices plus I hate to put that many miles on such a nice clean car.

Motor has typical top end ticking, but nothing major. Uses/burns NO oil.
Does have an 89 Head with roller cam. This is the only mod to the car.
Trans. shifts perfect.

I would not be afraid to drive this car anywhere. The ride is certainly nice.

I have pictures, just be sure to send your email address.

I would like $1500.00 for the car obo.

You will not find a nicer New Yorker with this many options at this price.
Car has sticker of over $17,000 when new!! Has every available option.

Located in Ohio 45890 but can deliver. We can work those details out later.

Matt

1985ShlbyChrger
07-05-2006, 10:57 PM
can you send some pics to ieatspam4lunch@yahoo.com? also what year is it?

GLHNSLHT2
07-06-2006, 08:40 PM
I've got an 87 with every option except the leather. Well worth the asking price. I dropped a 87 T2 setup on the head when my headgaseket went at 160k miles and with a slight re-cal to the puter still running factory controlled boost the car ran a best of 14.3@96 with a stock tranny and M+S rated 205/60 15's :) Awesome car. Everyone loved when it blew off a Mudstain GT 4.6. You'll have more fun in this type of car than in a 250hp ShelbyZ or GLHS.

cordes
07-06-2006, 09:36 PM
If you could send pics to bwcordes@gmail.com that would be great.

midohiomoparsource
07-16-2006, 11:28 AM
Ive got around 20 pictures of the car, so I am trying to get them loaded onto my website rather then send 6 people emails 5 times each.
Please be patient and I will post the link once I get it working right.

Car is still for sale also.

Matt

midohiomoparsource
07-17-2006, 09:06 AM
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2408216

The above link should take you to pics of the car.
My website STILL isn't working, so I did this to get pics out of the car.

Matt

midohiomoparsource
07-18-2006, 04:28 PM
As of today: replaced starter cause it died. A/C is NOW WORKING. Not sure how long as I only put 3 cans of R134 in it so it may leak out, but as of right now it blows cold air.

Matt

Car also has near new Cooper Trendsetter tires. These have MAYBE 2,000 miles on them.