PDA

View Full Version : How do you raise the overboost cutout point in T-SBEC, T-SMEC and T-LM?

Force Fed Mopar
03-03-2011, 09:53 PM
What tables need to be adjusted to raise the overboost limit on each system? I'm just working with T-LM and T-SMEC right now, but I (or someone else) may need to know the T-SBEC tables also later on.

Force Fed Mopar
03-04-2011, 09:58 AM
Bump...

cordes
03-04-2011, 12:17 PM
There are a couple of constants you need to adjust. If you still can't find them I'll look through it and find them for you.

Force Fed Mopar
03-04-2011, 12:40 PM
There are a couple of constants you need to adjust. If you still can't find them I'll look through it and find them for you.

If I had found them, I wouldn't have asked :) lol I would appreciate it. I have an idea which ones but not sure.

cordes
03-04-2011, 01:06 PM
If you look at the over boost section, there are three constants which state you should set them to FF to completely disable it. If you set all three to FF, or move the slider all the way to the right you will disable over boost. I think you really only need to disable the one table which sets the cut out PSI limit, but I would just do all three personally.