PDA

View Full Version : If you own a Devils Own kit-read!

turbovanmanČ
03-01-2011, 12:18 AM
You guys may know this but I totally forgot, :banghead:

I've been having alky troubles for years, just didn't seem to work, found a bad pump but even after a new pump was installed, still didn't seem right, so the other day, I decided to air check everything, quickly realized there was almost no flow thru the jet, removed it and DAMN, forgot about the screen, it was plugged solid, :banghead: :censored: so I removed it, as I couldn't clean it, and voila, works again. :clap:

Ondonti
03-01-2011, 02:32 AM
Should be able to buy a new screen.

I will be redoing mine and probably going with the new style nozzles that screw directly in (I have 3 so they are annoying if I had to take it off).

My pump was junk after it saw some gasoline (e85), replaced the valves, then it worked fine. Then sat for a year with 100% meth and after priming it it worked fine again.

I think the wiper fluid leaves that green crap all over the screen. Bansheenut had to take apart his check valve twice to clean that stuff out. I don't use a check valve and just rely on my nozzles being higher then pump and reservoir.

turbovanmanČ
03-01-2011, 02:22 PM
Should be able to buy a new screen.

You can but I don't have any here, lol.

I am going to be ordering some larger nozzles and screens, this is still the same setup for my old 8 valve, M3 nozzle, :banghead: