PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Custom '91 Spirit R/T

TWiSTED RT
02-20-2011, 05:33 PM
For sale is my truly one of a kind spirit r/t. I've had the car for over 10 years now and had a blast with it. It's fun, fast, comfortable, and gets tons of attention. The car is very reliable, I drive all around the country for shows, and did the long haul on last years Power Tour, Minneapolis to Mobile, Alabama and back in a week, no problems. As you can see I've modified almost everthing on this car... I'll try to give a good run down of what's been done.

Body&Exterior: Shaved door handles, gas door, rear cowl, antenna, and tail light/license plate. Suicide rear doors, frenched front plate, hide-a-way rear plate, custom decklid with LED tails, custom made billit grille (upper & lower), 20% tinted glass, '01 Lambo Diablo orange paint.

Interior: Front & rear bucket seats and door panels recovered in light grey tweed. All plastic pillar parts, headliner and visors covered in dark grey suede. Custom dark grey carpet and floor mats. Dash & console are smoothed and painted (not fiberglassed). Billit Specialties steering wheel, shift knob, tilt lever, cig. lighter, and rear view mirror. Pre-airbag steering column so the cruise controls are on the turn-signal lever. Stereo and alarm are all high end pieces.

Suspension&Wheels: Custom air ride front and rear, two compressors, 5 gal. tank, smc valves. 1 1/4" front sway bar. Strut tower brace. Drilled & slotted rotors. Alloy Technologies 18x7.5 wheels with Nitto NeoGen tires.

Motor: K1 rods, Wiseco pistons, Cometic head gasket, ARP studs, Ported intake man., ported head, ported exhaust man.,Turbonetics T3/T4 turbo, FWD stage IV computer, +40 injecters, 20lbs boost, 3 BAR map, lonewolf cams, FWD adj. cam gears, Spearco fmic, custom made IC and intake piping, HKS air filter, Greddy Type-S bov, T.U. 6-puck yellow clutch, T.U. aluminum flywheel, PhantomGrip extreme lsd, Poly-bushings mounts all around, 3" exhaust with flowmaster hushpower muffler.

$8500.00

I know there's a lot more that I've missed, but feel free to ask questions. I'll answer them as timely as possible. Thanks for looking!!

Aaron

View pictures of it here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/59746203@N04/sets/72157626097158630/