PDA

View Full Version : WTB: '89 T2 2.5 Commonblock

DC Turismo
07-04-2006, 12:00 PM
Looking for an '89 2.5 Commonblock to replace the block in my Daytona. I'd prefer to find one with lower miles and close enough for pickup. Let me know what you have, and I don't look at spending more that $200 on it.

Thanks in advance! :thumb:

midohiomoparsource
07-04-2006, 03:12 PM
You wanting a long block, short block, complete motor??
I have one out of 89 Caravan. Ran when pulled. Did have wrist pin noise which is typcical. As of right now it is complete sitting outside.
Also have one out of my 89 Lebaron. Ran when pulled but needed rebuild, smoke and blow by.
Also have a good rebuildable block with crank, rods etc still inside.

Matt

5sp. mini
07-04-2006, 04:01 PM
hey i,m bring a block sat. for ralph if you want it lmk and for some fuel i can bring it to cause i got a van i can do that. i,m leaving friday late sat morn will be there sat. als

DC Turismo
07-05-2006, 12:39 AM
PM's sent to both respondents. Al, I will be there on Saturday, and I would like to check it out with my brother whenever you would be free. If it is what I am looking for, then I'll take it off your hands. Please respond to my PM, though, to address the other questions I included in it.

Thanks!

5sp. mini
07-05-2006, 08:25 PM
ya i miss worded that ralph has his sold . but if you work a deal with matt i can deliver sat lmk. als