PDA

View Full Version : STREET WARS...The BIGGEST STREET CAR event! MARTIN MICHIGAN

j4278h
07-02-2006, 11:38 PM
The biggest event of the Midnight Madness Survival Series is coming up on July 15, a Saturday running from 5pm – 2am. The following attractions will be held:

Also, being that the finals of the Club shootout were rained out, it has been combined with the Manufactures Fan Fest, Picnic, and Champions Race to be held on October 15.

•Street Car Amateur Heads–up Race
o5 Car classes and 2 Bike classes:
oALL proceeds from the tech cards go towards the purse! The number of racers in each class will denote the total payout, with the fastest car receiving 70% and a trophy and the runner up receiving 30% and a trophy.
oTo put the purse in context, for the last Midnight Madness event we had over 200 cars racing, assuming the same count the total purse between the five classes would be $3000 for AMATEUR STREET CARS!.

•Highest Horsepower Shootout
oThere are two classes, one for turbo cars and one for naturally aspirated cars, highest horsepower wins.
oThe winner of each class will receive a trophy and a coupon for one hour of dyno tuning at Porters Performance in Martin. The second place winners in each class will receive a trophy.
oSpecial discounted dyno rates for the event!

•Auto Show
oThere are six car classes and three bike classes: low rider, hot rod, truck/SUV, Japanese, European, Domestic, and Sport Bike, Harley, and Chopper.
o50% of the proceeds from the show cards go towards the purse! The number of show cars in each class will denote the total payout, with the best looking vehicle receiving 70% and a trophy while the runner up receives 30%.

•Ugliest Car Competition
oFree entry – judged by the crowd
oWinner and runner-up receives a trophy.

•Fastest Motorcycle Wheelie Competition
oWinner & runner up get a trophy.
oHighest trap speed with a full 1/4 pass on the rear wheel.

•Clown Car Competition
oFree entry (Highest number of people in a car wins)
oWinner and runner-up receives a trophy.

•Tug-A-Truck
oFree entry - (Attach at the rear bumpers via a tow strap and pull in opposite directions) 1st & 2nd receive a trophy.
oThe truck that pulls the other truck over the line wins.

•Burnout Competition
oFree entry - winner receives $100 cash and a trophy and runner up receives a trophy.

•Sound Competition
oTrophies to the top three loudest vehicles.

For more details on street wars: http://us131motorsportspark.com/mm_streetwars.asp
For more details on club shoot out: http://us131motorsportspark.com/mm_mffpicnic.asp

cordes
07-03-2006, 12:11 AM
That would be really cool to attend. I will be moving soon, so galivanting across the state will be out for me. I have heard that is an awesome track too.

rhubbard
07-03-2006, 01:24 AM
you're in rochester? me too.

It appears to me that you have an omni, something i plan to pick up in the future. We should meet up sometime and shoot ----.