PDA

View Full Version : Wholesaler Closeout Feeds

RockAuto
02-07-2011, 02:50 PM
At RockAuto.com, "Wholesaler Closeout parts" means inventory purchased from competing stores, car manufacturers, etc. Maybe the competing store is going out of business or maybe they decided there is no longer a big market for those parts in their geographic region.

Prices for Wholesaler Closeout parts are usually at least 30% less than RockAuto's regular, low priced inventory. Closeout parts did not come directly from the part manufacturer and so are covered by a 30-day warranty rather than regular manufacturer warranties.

RockAuto regularly has new Wholesaler Closeout parts to offer but quantities are always limited. If you want to be one of the first to know when new Wholesaler Closeout parts are offered for your vehicle then look up your Year, Make, Model in the www.RockAuto.com catalog. Next to your vehicles engine size click on the ‘RSS’ box. On the next page choose your RSS reader or choose to receive emailed announcements.

Wholesaler Closeout parts can always also be found just by shopping the RockAuto.com catalog. Just look for parts labeled "Wholesaler Closeout" or parts with a "Choose:" box where you can choose between closeouts and regular inventory.

Please use the link below to see a current example of what you might see for a 1991 DODGE SPIRIT R/T 2.2L 135cid L4 MFI Turbo (A) SOHC

http://www.rockauto.com/RSS/vehiclefeeds.php?carcode=1098345&m=wc&l=en&html=true

Spr-T-23
02-07-2011, 07:08 PM
looks like you have some realy nice prices, i saved your link

cordes
02-07-2011, 07:20 PM
Thanks. I was wondering how to get to those pages. I've seen them before, but this is the first time I've figured them out.

Spr-T-23
02-07-2011, 07:41 PM
you wouldnt happen to know where i can get speedo gears from would you? the plastic one the go in the trans, well t-case, for my jeep?

RattFink
02-07-2011, 08:37 PM
Awesome! Just ordered a clutch kit for the Charger! $53.99 shipped, can't beat that. Should last me until I'm ready to upgrade the motor.

DodgeZ
02-07-2011, 08:53 PM
Please use the link below to see a current example of what you might see for a 1991 DODGE SPIRIT R/T 2.2L 135cid L4 MFI Turbo (A) SOHC

http://www.rockauto.com/RSS/vehiclefeeds.php?carcode=1098345&m=wc&l=en&html=true

Must be one of the Super rare R/Ts that lost a cam..

contraption22
02-08-2011, 01:03 PM
Must be one of the Super rare R/Ts that lost a cam..

I know of three SOHC R/T's.... of course they didn't leave the factory that way :)