PDA

View Full Version : Mustang driver posts "sad day" on local forum

shelbymopar89
01-17-2011, 08:16 PM
How about a story told from the Mustang drivers point of view.... http://modifiedmustangs.org/board/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=2062 Story goes just as he said, from a dig 1st and second gear did nothing but warm the tires up for thrid We also went from a roll, it was not pretty. Side note, he was a cool guy, actually most of the guys I hang out with are Mustang guys and they are all a great bunch of guys. A nice change of pace from a lot of the other Mustang guys I have dealt with in the past. As has been noted in proir posts, I think it comes down to them being an enthusiast that enjoys/respects vehicles. The SVO Capri just went to a megasquirt set-up and when he gets all the bugs worked out will be a very mean machine!

Force Fed Mopar
01-17-2011, 08:43 PM
Lol, cool beans. Next time I come down that way (wife's parents live in St Augustine) I'll have to bring the Daytona down and hang out with you guys.

turbovanmanČ
01-17-2011, 09:21 PM
That's awesome, he sounds like a cool guy, :nod:

86seeS
01-17-2011, 10:18 PM
Thats awesome I had an 85 glh that had a sticker on the rear window that said "2.2 liter 5.0 eater"

omni_840
01-17-2011, 10:44 PM
LOL, nice atleast the OP was a good sport and very cool about losing to a TM:nod: