PDA

View Full Version : New Joe P MBC

Blue Iroc R/T
06-29-2006, 10:46 PM
I just bought a new Joe P Manual Boost Controller. It is tiny and adjust with the turn of a knob. It is even engraved for + and - Boost (Nice for us Old Geezers that can't remember anything). Machined from aluminium Stock, Very high quality. I installed mine on two of the studs for the Cruise Control. It works great! http://www.pbase.com/rmscott/joe_p_mbc
Cindy stocks them at www.FWDPerformance.com for $74 + shipping. Visit Joe's site for detail description and other models. http://www.joepmbc.com/

Thanks Joe & Cindy! :thumb:

CSXT802
06-30-2006, 08:55 AM
Joe p. controllers are top of the line. :amen:

kwiktsi
06-30-2006, 09:33 AM
No problem, glad you like it! I have a quick question- was the 4-40 hardware a problem to find? I was thinking of including screws, but didn't want to deal with the "it's too long/short for what I need, do you have anything else?" type of stuff. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.
Joe

Blue Iroc R/T
06-30-2006, 02:34 PM
No problem, glad you like it! I have a quick question- was the 4-40 hardware a problem to find? I was thinking of including screws, but didn't want to deal with the "it's too long/short for what I need, do you have anything else?" type of stuff. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.
Joe

Joe,
Yea, I looked thru my screws and couldn't find any #4's. I found all kinds of #6's, but no 4's. So, I just stopped at the hardware store and bought some in 3 different lengths, because at that time I hadn't figured exactly how or where I was going to mount it. Not having the screws wasn't really a problem. Unless you also supply a bracket of some sort, I agree that it would be hard to know what length anyone might need. I really like where I have it located. Wish it were black annodized, because it would hide nicely and judges would never notice it. :eyebrows:

kwiktsi
06-30-2006, 03:56 PM
Glad it wasn't a problem- you TD people are pretty self-suffecient when it comes to things like this- you'd be amazed at some of the import crowd- if it isn't prepackaged, preset and pre built, they tend to whine and ----- that it isn't all done for them.

As for the black anodize- sorry :). Maybe next batch if I get many other requests for it in black. Talk to you later.
Joe