PDA

View Full Version : SRT4 Seats - Weird Question

54inches
01-01-2011, 12:05 AM
I ran across a Passengers seat and was wondering if the seats are side specific.

I mean I will have to create a bracket to bolt it in my Rampage, but if it looks weird, then that's a no go.

Anyone know?

rich tideswell
01-01-2011, 01:33 PM
They are side specific due to the levers for seat adjustments. tossing a passenger on the driver is a no-go

ATaylorRacing
01-02-2011, 06:04 AM
I put a passenger side seat from a first gen Neon into Matchboc (84 Horizon) with no troubles....kind of. You see, many years ago when I was taking out all the wt I could I had cut out the metal bridge that the front of our seats bolt to and put in a plastic racing seat with racing seat mounting brackets. To put in the Neon seat I bolted a piece of 1/4" angle aluminum where the front mounting used to be and redrilled and reinforced where the rear of the seat is mounted to trhe floor. Having the reclining handle on the wrong side was tight, but I didn't even think of it when I mounted the seat in there..it works fine.

54inches
01-02-2011, 05:26 PM
Thanks!

I just found a passenger one for $50 and I thought, I could either pic up another passenger or a drivers and I would be good either way....