PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: RELIABLE Daily driver neon or N/A dodge car.

shackwrrr
12-30-2010, 05:30 AM
Alright when I get the money from selling my jeep and then paying rent I will have around 800-1000 bucks to spend on a daily driver so that I can drive to my new job 35 min away. I would prefer a 5 speed but if it is exceptionally nice I will consider an automatic. I am pretty much looking for anything dodge that gets decent mileage but I am focusing on getting a 1gn neon or a TBI dodge whatever. I don't need something that looks pretty but would like it to be solid enough not to lose heat through the carpet. A/c doesn't matter neither does a radio or power options, just looking for a driver. I am looking in the northwest Ohio, eastern Indiana, southern Michigan area (pretty high concentration of TM'ers here). Time of money acquisition is a few weeks. The guy that is buying my jeep told me that his "Christmas" bonus was going to come in his next 3 paychecks and only one fell before christmas lol

Right now locally I can find E30 bmw's cheaper than 1gn neons, that's pretty bad.

tryingbe
12-30-2010, 10:10 AM
Look for a saturn S-series if all else fail.

shackwrrr
12-30-2010, 01:18 PM
Look for a Saturn S-series if all else fail.

Thanks but the last one I sat in my head almost touched the roof and the rear view mirror was right in line with my eyes.