PDA

View Full Version : convertering VNT SBEC harness to '91 T-III

Pat
12-18-2010, 11:21 AM
I'm helping a buddy convert his '89 CSX harness to T-III. Before I bust out the multimeter and the wiring diagrams, has anyone documented what exactly had to be changed?

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks,
Pat

Directconnection
12-18-2010, 11:58 AM
I'm helping a buddy convert his '89 CSX harness to T-III. Before I bust out the multimeter and the wiring diagrams, has anyone documented what exactly had to be changed?

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks,
Pat

Contact Jackson as he told me it's a simple conversion using the existing sbec vnt harness, and not needing the T-III harness.

Pat
12-18-2010, 01:19 PM
Contact Jackson as he told me it's a simple conversion using the existing sbec vnt harness, and not needing the T-III harness.

That's exactly what I'm looking going to do...covert the VNT harness to run the T-III. I'll shoot him a message.

Lotashelbys
12-18-2010, 01:49 PM
PM sent back its pretty easy actually if you have your FSMs in front of you. The 89 VNT SBEC harness is pretty close when it comes down to it.

zin
12-18-2010, 03:09 PM
PM sent back its pretty easy actually if you have your FSMs in front of you. The 89 VNT SBEC harness is pretty close when it comes down to it.

Makes me regret chopping the one on the car we parted on 1/2 price day... Oh well, live and learn....

Mike