PDA

View Full Version : General: 91 Daytona Shelby parts

Lotashelbys
12-07-2010, 08:15 PM
I started parting a very rusty 91 Shelby earlier this year and now its time to finish it. The motor was an 86 TI that is junk and the trans is sold. The body is going to the scrap yard today and not much is worth anything on it. I do have a few parts from the car that I will pass along to anyone that needs them.

Complete 91 2.5 TI engine bay harness $150 +shipping
91 high torque 2.5TI 5spd SBEC $100 + shipping
Complete 91 body harness(power seat and rear wiper car) $150 + shipping
91+ big brakes setup(minus rotors and pads and prop valve) $100 + shipping
90-91 turbo bulge hood ( few very small dents) $50 local pickup only
5spd G&J body pedal assembly $50 + shipping
90+ G&J shifter cables(no bushings) $60 + shipping
The white Pumpers can be for sale if I get a good enough offer......

I know there is more and I have more 91-93 Daytona parts than most people have ever seen so just ask if there is something else you are looking for

Stay tuned for a 91 Daytona C/S and 92 Iroc Shelby 2.5TI/5spd part out.......

iTurbo
12-07-2010, 08:35 PM
Did that car have ABS? I've been looking for a complete 11" brake setup but want parts from an ABS equipped car that has the wheel speed sensors. So I would need the front knuckles and rear spindles too..

Lotashelbys
12-07-2010, 11:19 PM
Did that car have ABS? I've been looking for a complete 11" brake setup but want parts from an ABS equipped car that has the wheel speed sensors. So I would need the front knuckles and rear spindles too..

I have an Iroc R/T parts car that has the complete ABS big brakes on it still. PM me an offer Jeremy and I bet we can make a deal:thumb:

iTurbo
12-07-2010, 11:34 PM
Sounds good, I'll send you a PM shortly.

ChargedDust
12-07-2010, 11:45 PM
I have more 91-93 Daytona parts than most people have ever seen so just ask if there is something else you are looking for

Well, on my list right now is a passenger side maroon armrest for a '88 Daytona, a clean and straight D/S fender for a '92 Daytona.

MNmopar
12-07-2010, 11:56 PM
Is the instrument cluster hood with the rear wiper switch nice and un-broken? And for sale?

Lotashelbys
12-08-2010, 02:18 AM
Is the instrument cluster hood with the rear wiper switch nice and un-broken? And for sale?

Hood for what year? What exact cluster and just the wiper switch or the whole hood assembly?

Austrian Dodge
12-08-2010, 05:06 AM
is the big brakes prop valve already sold?
do you have another one from a big brake/MC non ABS car?

thanks

89ShelbyGuy
12-08-2010, 09:50 AM
I am assuming all these cars are getting parted due to rust? I need to find a 90+ shelby to transfer my engine into....that doesn't have huge holes in the floor pan...

MNmopar
12-08-2010, 12:55 PM
Hood for what year? What exact cluster and just the wiper switch or the whole hood assembly?

Sorry, not a hood for the front of the car, I meant the instrument cluster hood. (not sure what else to call it) The piece that has the headlight and rear wiper switches on it.

I only have one "cluster hood" with a rear wiper switch and it's busted.

I'm looking for the whole assembly, but I wouldn't need the blinker switch or the instrument cluster... just the part with the switches.:thumb: