PDA

View Full Version : General: parting 88 shelby Z BLUE

Juggy
12-02-2010, 04:46 PM
picked up an 88 Z for parts 2day.

its missing the gas tank, engine, SMEC wiring/dash harness.

all body and some interior parts left. nice hard top doors, no rust.

MINT ground effects...chin spoiler is beautiful...

A555 trans with shifter/cables.

LMK if you may need something, and i will get back to you if its still there, and worth selling...lol

interior is grey

tommyturbo
12-02-2010, 05:37 PM
which interior does it have? cloth or leather? enthusiast seats?

Juggy
12-02-2010, 07:10 PM
enthusiast with power driver seat. driver seat has tear. im keeping the passsenger side for myself. the back side is folded down..not sure what it looks like

shipping to LA would be a killer for anything tho. altho i could prolly have someone help out with getting stuff shipped from detroit MI

ChargedDust
12-02-2010, 07:39 PM
What color interior?

beeblebrox82
12-02-2010, 08:03 PM
How is the center console cover? Dibs if it's in good condition!

Juggy
12-03-2010, 10:16 AM
How is the center console cover? Dibs if it's in good condition!

ill get another look at it 2day. i seen some MINOR cracking on the pasenger side....but looked good for most part

Dragula
12-03-2010, 12:53 PM
Is there a boost gauge/connectors available? Trying to stay stock.
Thanks
Bill

Juggy
12-03-2010, 02:40 PM
Is there a boost gauge/connectors available? Trying to stay stock.
Thanks
Bill

no boost guage. sorry. this car was pretty torn apart b4 it reached my hands.

Ive gone through the car and arranged all salvagable parts and have taken pics. i will post them up later 2day hopefully. im only looking for $5/interior panel at the most....with a few exceptions...

1966 dart wagon
12-03-2010, 05:10 PM
how much for the chin spoiler shipped to 57106?

Juggy
12-03-2010, 07:44 PM
how much for the chin spoiler shipped to 57106?

its in great shape actually. i took a pic of it earlier 2day. shipping from canada is prolly not 2 cheap for something large like this :(

Juggy
12-03-2010, 08:03 PM
heres the pics. if u want a better description/pic of the part lmk.

ChargedDust
12-03-2010, 11:56 PM
I'd like the license plate holder, can you guestimate a price to 11580?

beeblebrox82
12-04-2010, 12:24 AM
I'd like that center console cover, it's in better shape than any I've found so for. Are those the lower door sill trim pieces in the 4th picture on the top? I'd like the drivers side if it has no cracks... I need to go look at the car real quick and make sure I don't have anything else broken.

Juggy
12-08-2010, 02:04 PM
I'd like that center console cover, it's in better shape than any I've found so for. Are those the lower door sill trim pieces in the 4th picture on the top? I'd like the drivers side if it has no cracks... I need to go look at the car real quick and make sure I don't have anything else broken.

the complete console has been claimed. along with the shifter/cables/peddle assembly.

the door sill pieces are cracked up where the bolts are..sorry :(
it looks complete but after further evaluation it appears there is actually only 1 hole still intact to hold the panel down.all the others are broke off. sucks cause they were looking good as in no real cracks or pieces missing. just the molded part that bolts em down is broke off...lol. no good.

well i will be finish tearing off what needs to be taken off 2day. and the car will be ready to head to scrap hopefully for the weekend!!! i dont plan to keep very much of this stuff. so act now b4 this car meets its maker!

kcvrodder
12-08-2010, 02:19 PM
What are you asking for the chin spoiler? Also I need the oil pan off of the car. Shipping would be to 66030. Thanks

ChargedDust
12-08-2010, 05:55 PM
I'd like the license plate holder, can you guestimate a price to 11580?

:bump2:

Juggy
12-09-2010, 02:47 PM
What are you asking for the chin spoiler? Also I need the oil pan off of the car. Shipping would be to 66030. Thanks

PM sent

items sold:
leather wrapped steering wheel (pending)
center console bezel w/fog light switch
front license plate holder
complete center console with shifter/cables/clutch peddle assembly
throttle cable
drive axles
front sway bar
black plastic piece covering rear tail lights

good parts left b4 scrap:
some minor panels in the pics, minus the door sill covers.
88 daytona owners manual
center tail light, and the passenger? side..whatever one i took pic of
rear cargo cover. nice shape and still recoils under its own power :thumb:
A555 trans
i also removed the brakes from the vehicle. im pretty sure it has the minivan calipers up front with the 10" disc. stock 87-88 rear disc setup still on the back. everything worked. even the brake. but there is no pad life left on the rears....

I believe it also has a nice set of sun visors, for all you T top tona owners :eyebrows: will check on that 2day....

tommyturbo
12-09-2010, 03:14 PM
Hope you don't trash that enthuisast seat.....

89ShelbyGuy
12-09-2010, 04:07 PM
Those 2 door handle bezels.....how many tabs are still in tact? if 5 or more, let me know a price shiped to 60103.

Juggy
12-09-2010, 08:23 PM
Those 2 door handle bezels.....how many tabs are still in tact? if 5 or more, let me know a price shiped to 60103.

only 3 on one, 2 on the other....

Juggy
12-09-2010, 08:25 PM
Hope you don't trash that enthuisast seat.....

if the side bolster wasnt ripped id be more inclined to keep. however i may take the driver one too for my lancer...the seat is still nicer then the ones in the car right now.

anyone know if u can seperate the center section of the enthusiast seat?? if i could use the centers on my lancer seats, that would be great!

89ShelbyGuy
12-10-2010, 08:31 AM
Thanks for the reply juggy, but i gotta pass...i hate these stupid bezels...i have one with 3 on my drivers side....pops off every time i close the door...pos.

Juggy
12-18-2010, 08:31 PM
Thanks for the reply juggy, but i gotta pass...i hate these stupid bezels...i have one with 3 on my drivers side....pops off every time i close the door...pos.

yeah i did a double check. one had 4 the other had 3.
ill send em your way for shipping + a couple bucks if u like. PM me your addy. it would take like $20 at most for the pair. yes shipping from canuckistan sucks monkey balls

as for this thread. the car is ready for scrap. anything that hasnt been claimed is loaded and ready for scrap.

i kept the tonneau cover with hardware. so if anyone is interested in that, its all i can offer that is left from the car!!