PDA

View Full Version : General: Roller or part out 86 Lazer XT with t-tops in Mn.

e-fin
11-30-2010, 05:50 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
86 Lazer XT with t-tops (no motor) sat in a field for years so has bad floor rot but body is great. 51,xxx on the odom. and the car was purchased in Cal. so maybe that low but cant know for sure. Basically no title with the car. I got a title with it but never transfered it into my name and that was 4+ years ago, not sure how all that would go after that kind of time and there is also a story behind it i can explain if needed. Doors, hood, fenders, hatch, t-tops with key, front & rear clips, 15 in. wagon wheels, glass, all in great shape. Red in color with sun fade but no clear coat peel. Passenger window was down part way so int. is pretty weathered so not a lot of pics of that, a few usable pieces though. Car is complete minus motor right now so easy dolly tow. Prefer to sell complete but will part out if no interest in the whole car. I had to buy a door for a Lebaron last summer and people wanted cash for rusty junk. Wish i had doors this shape available for that car. Pictures indicate straightness and lack of rust on useable pieces. Also indication of how bad rust is underneath and front cradle/subframe. Prybar poked through cradle when releasing balljoint on passenger side! Also included in the pics is 5 total 4 lug 15 inch pizza wheels off a 83 charger. Also would like to sell wagon wheels seperately. I have an idea on prices parted out but would rather sell complete so shoot me an offer, not looking to get rich. Good useable parts for someone with needs! Car is in Eagan if any wants to see it. Thanks, Eric.
86 Laser XT VIEW SLIDE SHOW DOWNLOAD ALL
ADD MORE PHOTOS

This online album has 24 photos and will be available on SkyDrive until 03/03/2011.

dj'sr/t
11-30-2010, 06:42 PM
Can you send pics to durangort59@yahoo.com please. How much are you asking for the whole car? I am local (NE Mpls)

e-fin
11-30-2010, 09:26 PM
Its gonna take a day or so for pics sorry i wasnt ready for that quick of response. The car is in Eagan, would like to see it in person?

dj'sr/t
11-30-2010, 09:29 PM
I do. But it wont be until next week sometime

e-fin
11-30-2010, 09:38 PM
Cool if you want feel free to contact me anytime on my cell 651 442 0592. My name is Eric. I could send u some phone pics 2morrow.

dj'sr/t
11-30-2010, 09:39 PM
ok cool PM sent

4 l-bodies
12-02-2010, 02:54 AM
Free bump for a good guy. Good to see you posting on here Eric.
Todd

layapatch
12-02-2010, 03:16 PM
if you can email mnsdac@yahoo.com I can email everyone on our MNSDAC email list to see if anyone wants the whole car or parts. Include some pictures if you have some.

e-fin
12-02-2010, 06:15 PM
Great i have pictures coming as soon as tonight, for sure by tomorrow

e-fin
12-03-2010, 05:42 PM
Need 1 more post befor i can post pics

4 l-bodies
12-04-2010, 02:03 AM
Need 1 more post befor i can post pics
That one shouldn't count due to typo's and capitalization. :p Tough crowd here Eric. Hehehe

raccoon
12-04-2010, 05:05 AM
That one shouldn't count due to typo's and capitalization. :p Tough crowd here Eric. Hehehe

We sure are, and when you use a comma like in "typo's" its showing ownership, like Paul's Automotive.

you wouldnt say kitten's meow.

4 l-bodies
12-05-2010, 02:15 PM
We sure are, and when you use a comma like in "typo's" its showing ownership, like Paul's Automotive.

you wouldn't say kitten's meow.
Hey, those are my typo's. :p Like I said Eric... tough crowd:D
Touche my friend.

e-fin
01-13-2011, 05:21 PM
Vehicle has been sold.