PDA

View Full Version : Engine: Wanted std bore 2.5 T1 pistons

DefaultPeanut
11-28-2010, 11:11 PM
Doing a bit of a budget build on this engine, while I build up a decent engine out of the car.

I am in need of some STD bore 2.5 pistons for a T1 engine. As long as I can clean them up, re ring them, I will be happy.

Let me know what you have.

Thanks.

bakes
11-28-2010, 11:26 PM
Pm Simon aka turbovanman he got a line on them.

And welcome to TM

Force Fed Mopar
11-28-2010, 11:32 PM
I think I have 3 used ones somewhere w/ (supposedly) nearly-new rings. Have to dig them up though.

DefaultPeanut
11-29-2010, 12:05 AM
I have spoken to Simon before, and he said he Did not have many STD pistons at the moment. I had since lost his number. I'll give him a PM for sure.

Force Fed Mopar - If you could take a look, that would be much appreciated! Let me know what you find.

jaysshelby
11-29-2010, 01:15 AM
I have 4 with the pins. but not sure on shipping to canada. got a US address I could send them to?

Directconnection
11-29-2010, 01:16 AM
I have spoken to Simon before, and he said he Did not have many STD pistons at the moment. I had since lost his number. I'll give him a PM for sure.

Force Fed Mopar - If you could take a look, that would be much appreciated! Let me know what you find.

I have a set in good shape with pins. I also have a new set of std rings, but for a T-III. Only difference in the rings is the width of the oil control spacer. Substitute your old one (or I can supply) and use the new 1st, 2nd, and oil control rings and it's a new set as the spacer is just that... doesn't seat on anything.

I can clean the pistons at the shop, and make sure the pin clearances are correct, and also... clean up the pins properly, too.

DefaultPeanut
11-29-2010, 03:28 AM
Directconnection,

I'm not able to PM you as I do not have 5 posts yet. Shoot me an email if you could, thanks.