PDA

View Full Version : Last chance 85 Lebaron vert - Carlisle?

denviola
06-26-2006, 09:15 PM
Parts car, black exterior, black top, 2 tone Mark Cross interior. Driver seat and top are poor condition. Crystal key car, has clear emblems on steering wheel pad (2 spoke wheel) and clear hood ornament. Stripping parts I'm keeping for my 600 ES vert, some will go to Carlisle for sale. Could bring parts to SDAC 16. Last chance, remainder will go to JY next week.
Aslo have 87 Shelby Z, 87 SC parts cars, stripping as time permits, some parts spoken for locally. Reserve now for Carlisle or SDAC.

beavis1313
06-29-2006, 07:52 AM
rear window motors work? what would you want for them?

Subliminal
06-29-2006, 07:59 AM
Still have the entire underhood harness (uncut to the LM)?

How much would you want for that?

denviola
06-29-2006, 10:19 PM
rear window motors work? what would you want for them?
I believe they all work. will let you know this weekend.

denviola
06-29-2006, 10:21 PM
Still have the entire underhood harness (uncut to the LM)?

How much would you want for that?
Harness is complete. Are you coming to Carlisle? It is difficult for me to ship, as I work 6 days/week, and post office is closed when I'm not at work.

Subliminal
06-30-2006, 08:47 AM
Oh, I'll be there.

How much would you want for it? I'd like a back-up, in case this SMEC swap I'm doing doesn't turn out how it should.

denviola
06-30-2006, 10:28 PM
Oh, I'll be there.

How much would you want for it? I'd like a back-up, in case this SMEC swap I'm doing doesn't turn out how it should.
I'm thinking 20, and it will be complete except injector harness. LMK, this was a running car so it did work.

Subliminal
07-01-2006, 08:40 AM
Sold for $20! That's with you removing it, right? ;)

Anyway, we can talk later about how to meet up at carlisle. I'll be there saturday, with my wife, and 2 dogs...and a t-m.com shirt. Shouldn't be too terrible hard to spot. ;)

denviola
07-01-2006, 08:48 PM
Sold for $20! That's with you removing it, right? ;)

Anyway, we can talk later about how to meet up at carlisle. I'll be there saturday, with my wife, and 2 dogs...and a t-m.com shirt. Shouldn't be too terrible hard to spot. ;)
I'll be easy to find, spaces N118 and 119.
I'll have parts from my parts cars there, 86 lebaron vert, 87 shelby Z, 97 SC, and they will be inexpensive - just trying to recover my costs. Oh, and a few other things from my muscle car days.

beavis1313
07-02-2006, 01:44 AM
any word on the window motors? Price?

denviola
07-02-2006, 05:08 PM
any word on the window motors? Price?
Still installed, and although they did work I won't sell until I know for sure when removed (harness is out, can't operate). 2 ifs - if they work and if I don't need them for my 85 600 vert(don't think so), I'm looking $10 each + ship. Shipping will take a while. Taking a break from cars right now while a thunderstorm rolls thru.

beavis1313
07-02-2006, 09:27 PM
I'll get them from you at SDAC if thats ok with you

1985ShlbyChrger
07-03-2006, 10:11 PM
Denny, does the Shelby Z have working rear disks?

denviola
07-04-2006, 01:42 PM
Denny, does the Shelby Z have working rear disks?
worked when parked a year ago. don't know now.....

1985ShlbyChrger
07-04-2006, 10:03 PM
How much do you want for the whole rear axle? Does it still have the panhard bar attached? I want to be able to just toss a whole rear axle under my Wagon, if it's cheap enough I'll just buy the parts from you and throw them in there. If they worked then they probably work now. Rotors might need to be turned. I've got good rotors and pads for Shelby Z brakes, just no working calipers. Let me know a price Denny, when are you getting rid of the car?

On another note, does the hood have louvers in it? And do you know if the Lebaron hoods would fit on a Reliant? What does the instrument cluster look like in the Lebaron? Is it the same as the Reliant/600? I am looking for an extra one so I can cut it apart and put aftermarket gauges in it.

denviola
07-04-2006, 10:39 PM
How much do you want for the whole rear axle? Does it still have the panhard bar attached? I want to be able to just toss a whole rear axle under my Wagon, if it's cheap enough I'll just buy the parts from you and throw them in there. If they worked then they probably work now. Rotors might need to be turned. I've got good rotors and pads for Shelby Z brakes, just no working calipers. Let me know a price Denny, when are you getting rid of the car?

On another note, does the hood have louvers in it? And do you know if the Lebaron hoods would fit on a Reliant? What does the instrument cluster look like in the Lebaron? Is it the same as the Reliant/600? I am looking for an extra one so I can cut it apart and put aftermarket gauges in it.
Nate,
I won't get to the Daytona till the end of the month, after SDAC. We can drop the whole rear axle. I'm bringing the turbo hood with me for sale at Carlisle, take some measurements including how far the hood bolts are from the edge of the hood. Don't know if it will match, so measuring is in order. It is a turbo hood, black with louvers, some surface rust. I'll talk to you at the show, or at your house Sat nite.

midohiomoparsource
07-05-2006, 03:39 PM
Steering column/wheel with key out of Charger and drivers power seat switch cover off the convertible.

How much and how quick could you ship? I mainly need the column shipped asap.

Matt

1985ShlbyChrger
07-05-2006, 03:40 PM
Ok, that sounds good.

denviola
07-05-2006, 05:26 PM
Steering column/wheel with key out of Charger and drivers power seat switch cover off the convertible.

How much and how quick could you ship? I mainly need the column shipped asap.

Matt
Sorry Matt, those are already sold.
Denny

moparguy89
08-01-2006, 11:23 PM
Do you still have this car? Power seat track spoken for?