PDA

View Full Version : General: Need Some Carpet & Window Scraper

Polygon
11-24-2010, 02:25 PM
I need the gray carpet out of a Lebaron (J-body). It needs to be in top notch condition.

I also need a passenger window scraper from a J-body as well. The rubber needs to be intact and not hard enough that it's ready to crack.

JohnnyIroc
11-24-2010, 02:55 PM
hardtop?
hmm might be able to grab you the scraper if there good
change between 89 and 90?

TopDollar69
11-24-2010, 03:17 PM
The carpet is also specific to a hardtop.

Turbo224
11-24-2010, 04:19 PM
Clint,

Im not sure if you have already checked, but there are a numbers of Lebaron in the local yards. Pick-n-pull had at least four when I was there last week. And the pull-n-save off 201 had a couple as well. I dont recall if what years they were, but it might be worth a shot. Too bad is freezing right now!

Mopar318
11-24-2010, 05:30 PM
Just buy the carpet new. You can get the really good stuff for 200 bucks. Or you can have moldy stuffy carpet.

black86glhs
11-24-2010, 05:36 PM
Think South Park......You need the carpet to become a lesbian? What next a box to chew on?

:lol::lol:

Polygon
11-24-2010, 06:15 PM
hardtop?
hmm might be able to grab you the scraper if there good
change between 89 and 90?

The carpet is also specific to a hardtop.

Hardtop.

As for the scrapers, I don't know if the 89 and 90 scrapers are interchangeable.

Clint,

Im not sure if you have already checked, but there are a numbers of Lebaron in the local yards. Pick-n-pull had at least four when I was there last week. And the pull-n-save off 201 had a couple as well. I dont recall if what years they were, but it might be worth a shot. Too bad is freezing right now!

I'll have to look again. Everytime I've been they have maroon or blue interior and the window scrapers are trashed.

Thanks for the heads up.

Just buy the carpet new. You can get the really good stuff for 200 bucks. Or you can have moldy stuffy carpet.

Where?

The last two I bought were crap and were nothing like the factory carpet. It was like comparing ---- and chocolate. I'd prefer new, but I'd rather have something with the molded backing that fits tight like it's supposed to. Plus it's nice to have something that drops right in.

Mopar318
11-24-2010, 07:26 PM
Hardtop.

As for the scrapers, I don't know if the 89 and 90 scrapers are interchangeable.

I'll have to look again. Everytime I've been they have maroon or blue interior and the window scrapers are trashed.

Thanks for the heads up.

Where?

The last two I bought were crap and were nothing like the factory carpet. It was like comparing ---- and chocolate. I'd prefer new, but I'd rather have something with the molded backing that fits tight like it's supposed to. Plus it's nice to have something that drops right in.

Molded carpets never "Drop right in." They still require a bit of adjustment, and time to where into shape. New padding and glue to hold it in place doesnt hurt either.

I do alot of carpets from ACC. http://www.accmats.com/

I have never had a problem with their stuff. Actually just put a molded two piece set in a 71 buick 225 in green!