PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: 82 Turism 2.2-Supercharged $2000

supercharged024
11-21-2010, 11:21 PM
Some of you have probably seen pics on turbododge or cardomain. It's not in too bad of shape, still needs a little repair behind the back wheels but still very presentable as is. No giant holes but you'll need to cut some metal and replace at some point. Nothing wrong with the lip of the wheel well, just the flatter parts of the lower rear quarter. I'm glad I rescued it from death, but I rescued another car so I'm putting this one up. Many, many new parts. I can't post pics so I'll give you a link. Oh, I also found a set of Charger 2.2 fender scoops which have been painted and installed as well. Really nice looking car for its age(the paint is getting a little thin). Call me anytime after 10:30 A.M. CST. 612-708-8015. Thanks for looking, Brad. http://www.cardomain.com/id/supercharged024

TopDollar69
11-22-2010, 04:46 PM
Did you ever get the carb tuning working better with the SC?

supercharged024
11-22-2010, 11:37 PM
Actually, as soon as I get that other tranny in I'll see how it really works out really driving it around more than just a couple of blocks. That trans I had in there was seriously bad. The car would just shudder in all the gears and it growled like the teeth were just wasted. Under load it wasn't pinging so I'll let you know how it goes. I figured something was bad inside the trans, when I drained it it did have a lot of metallic/sparkly fluid but my I had driven my Shelby home from Wisconsin and I didn't hear anything out of the ordinary. I just thought it was normal wear/tear. So I installed it in this car and it did not sound good at all. Oh well, now it has a trans with a fun final drive ratio. It will idle at 650 now after it warms up for a couple minutes so that's really nice. I still have to figure out an air filter setup, space is a little tight. Thinking about relocating the battery to the back, I have a sealed battery box to use. If I do that then I can easily make an air box. Besides, that would help with weight distribution too.