PDA

View Full Version : Heads Up--fwd Racing

BIG PSI
06-26-2006, 12:45 PM
Ok guys there is an event coming to Quaker City Raceway in Salem, Ohio. It will be there on Sunday 7-2-06. I just found out about this talking to Rob Pachner today. He gave me their web page and I am attaching it for you to see.

I have asked many times for you guys to come out to the Events that I go to and get little support. I really would like to see you with your Turbo-Mopar at this Event in full force. Rob will be entering his SHELBY in the Quick 8 Class. As for our family we will enter three of our own cars in the Bracket Race. So PLEASE try to make to this if you can.

Here is their web page address:http://www.importfaceoff.net/race_rules.htm

BE THERE
Chuck Green
:eyebrows:

BIG PSI
06-26-2006, 03:43 PM
Are you guys not interested in this event either ? I see that 18 have looked at my post but not one replay (hmmm).

Chuck

Mike_Shepard
06-26-2006, 03:49 PM
Im going to try big daddy

BIG PSI
06-26-2006, 05:25 PM
Im going to try big daddy

Thanks Mike you are welcome to stay at the house. Let me know.
:thumb:

Bubba
06-26-2006, 05:28 PM
I MIGHT be able to attend, but would only bracket race a few times (have no clue how to launch an automatic).

BIG PSI
06-26-2006, 06:13 PM
I MIGHT be able to attend, but would only bracket race a few times (have no clue how to launch an automatic).

Step on the brake pedal with the left foot and the gas pedal with your right foot, build rpm to 2000, take foot off the brake and slowly apply the gas pedal.

Then hold on until through the 1/4, lift off the gas pedal in under 14 seconds.

Chuck

BadAssPerformance
06-26-2006, 06:27 PM
Sounds fun but I'll be luck to have a head gasket on the Z by SDAC...

turboshadow
06-26-2006, 07:34 PM
Im broke right now but im going to try to make it to the one in dayton.:eyebrows: