PDA

View Full Version : Suspension: Koni's and Rancho's for Mini

wallace
11-17-2010, 09:31 AM
I have a set of Koni's complete with bearing plates and HD springs. I also have a set of the adjustable Rancho shocks. Both have 50,000 miles on them and are in very good condition. $250 for the Koni's and $75 for the Rancho's plus the ride. I'm in the Richmond, VA area. Prices do not include shipping. Thanks.

Turbo224
11-17-2010, 11:56 AM
What do the Konis fit?

wallace
11-17-2010, 02:59 PM
I had them on a 90' Caravan. I think that they fit up to a '94 Mini.

turbovanmanČ
11-17-2010, 03:16 PM
Good deal on both, must resist the Rancho's, :o

wallace
11-17-2010, 03:41 PM
Awww come on you know you have to have them! I bought these based on your setup when I was building mine. They worked very well.

turbovanmanČ
11-17-2010, 03:42 PM
Yeah, would be nice for spares or other projects, but should really save money, business will slow down and its Xmas time, :o

wallace
11-21-2010, 10:13 AM
Bump it up

wallace
11-28-2010, 08:27 AM
$200 for the Koni's and $50 for the Rancho's...need to get this stuff out of the garage.

RMEpowerbox
11-28-2010, 04:12 PM
Are the koni's rebuildable? I know some koni shocks are sealed for life. At 50k miles, I would think someone already got most of the good out of the shocks.

wallace
11-29-2010, 07:45 AM
Are the koni's rebuildable? I know some koni shocks are sealed for life. At 50k miles, I would think someone already got most of the good out of the shocks.

Nothing wrong with the struts, springs, or the bearing plates. Pennies on the dollar for new. Why don't you go and visit some other site where people want to read useless drivel someone else wrote that has no bearing on the subject at hand.:D

turbovanmanČ
11-29-2010, 06:39 PM
$50 for the Rancho's...need to get this stuff out of the garage.

Your killing me. Ok, what's shipping to 98230? :p

wheming
11-29-2010, 09:36 PM
Ok, I'll take them.
You mind holding them and I'll get them on my way home after Christmas?

Also, do you have a pic of your mini witht hem installed? I'd like to see the vehicle stance.
I know Mean Mini's new kyb strut assemblies are just too tall.

wallace
11-30-2010, 08:04 AM
Ok, I'll take them.

Also, do you have a pic of your mini witht hem installed? I'd like to see the vehicle stance.

I can hold them for you np. I don't have a pic of them installed on the vehicle sorry. Thanks.

turbovanmanČ
11-30-2010, 03:34 PM
Ok, I'll take them.

It will sit at the stock height.

RMEpowerbox
12-05-2010, 09:45 AM
A simple yes or no would have sufficed. It was an honest question. The only "drivel" on this thread is your response.

Nothing wrong with the struts, springs, or the bearing plates. Pennies on the dollar for new. Why don't you go and visit some other site where people want to read useless drivel someone else wrote that has no bearing on the subject at hand.:D

wallace
12-05-2010, 11:36 AM
Run along punk nothing to see here. As I said go to some other forum where they want to hear things that have nothing to do with the subject at hand. You want to know if the Koni's are rebuildable? Do a SEARCH in a TECHNICAL forum to see....if you can't find it there try calling the MANUFACTURER. Suggesting that what I had for sale was no good is the wrong way to ask a question.

Shocks and struts are sold pending payment and pickup.

A simple yes or no would have sufficed. It was an honest question. The only "drivel" on this thread is your response.