PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Black 1993 Daytona IROC R/T

Black93RT
11-11-2010, 11:29 PM
SOLD SOLD SOLD

Not Deja Vu...I originally listed this car at the beginning of the year. This spring, I decided to fix a couple things with the car and drove it on some weekends during the summer.

$5500 FIRM

More pics:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=47890&id=1378495794&l=b4890b48eb

Apx. 88,500 miles
Black ext
Quartz leather int
ALL OPTIONS (no louvers, has the rear wiper instead)
--Infinity CD
--Moonroof
--Power Seat, mirrors, windows, locks
--A/C

The Good:

For those looking for an unmolested Black (Factory Sunroof) R/T, this is your car!

One of 34 known Black 1993 R/T’s
TIII, A568 (of course)
I’ve owned the car since 1995 at 24,000 miles and I bought it from a friend who purchased the car in 1993 with apx 4000 miles.
The car has been well maintained, Mobil One oil for the last apx 50,000 miles or more.

As you can see from the under hood and under car pics (look at the A/C lines etc.) This is a Colorado car with no rust issues.

Has always been stock (ex. K&N filter and Magnecore kv85 plug wires)
Tinted windows
New Stainless steel turbo oil feed line
New Brake pads and front rotors turned
New clutch (OEM)

Original Head, original steel core plugs (installed with MANY thread still showing), I am fairly certain the head is NOT cracked (no problem with people taking a good look)
(I have a set of aluminum core plugs, but many gurus say don’t mess with it if it isn’t cracked by now)

(Included parts)
Nearly new Intake Snorkel (“Intercooled Turbo” part), Bought one of (if not THE) last available ones from a dealer I installed it for about a week or less, then pulled it off when thinking about what I had. The original is in OK shape too, but the parts that snap into the airbox need help.

New never installed extra IROC R/T Badges
OEM Wastegate Can (original for the car)
Rebuildable original A/C compressor
Set of Factory Service Manuals
Computer Service CD
Extra right and left Ninja wheels (right side one is slightly out of balance from a pothole, probably repairable)
Extra Stock Intercooler (I bought a used NOS Radiator/IC combo in the summer of 2009 because the OEM radiator had some seeping around the tanks, installed the radiator)

Not so Good:

Typical “too fast for the paint” Dodge paint (or lack of paint) on roof, bumper, and rear spoiler. Basically, needs paint.

Tires have tons of tread but are probably 8 years old and have some dry rot cracking.

I love this car, but I don’t drive it enough and I’m looking to simplify my life. I want it to go to a true TD enthusiast and will wait for the right buyer. No joyrides.

Located in Estes Park, CO (About 1.5 hrs from Denver)

rich tideswell
11-12-2010, 12:18 PM
holy smokes that looks real nice. black and sunroof matches my 2005 SRT-4 ACR. tempting for sure.

black86glhs
11-12-2010, 12:31 PM
holy smokes that looks real nice. black and sunroof matches my 2005 SRT-4 ACR. tempting for sure.

I triple dog dare you to buy it Rich!!!:eyebrows::D

rich tideswell
11-12-2010, 03:52 PM
I triple dog dare you to buy it Rich!!!:eyebrows::D

You're the devil!

black86glhs
11-12-2010, 09:42 PM
You're the devil!

HEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!:evil:

dodgeshadowchik
11-12-2010, 10:45 PM
You know you want it, Rich. It beckons for you.... :P

rich tideswell
11-12-2010, 11:41 PM
You know you want it, Rich. It beckons for you.... :P

and you're the devil in heels

dodgeshadowchik
11-13-2010, 07:18 AM
LOL!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_JASQTNttZWw/Ra1Oh-4jfLI/AAAAAAAAAAs/Mah9JE-tuUs/s400/she_devil.jpg

Oh believe me, if I had the money I'd also be having a hard time not saying "no" to either this one or the other one that's for sale. Which is actually kinda funny.. TWO 1993 black IROC R/T's for sale at the same time! That's pretty rare.

rich tideswell
11-13-2010, 08:08 AM
My biggest issue is space at the moment, with availble money a close second. With my brothers car in my garage and my SRT, I don't have the room for a nice car that I could keep nice. Couple that with my fiance drolling over the garage spot once my brother's car goes = Rich needs a bigger garage or someone with a bigger garage willing to let me store my stuff there.

If it had the dark charcoal leather interior I'd probably be hauling @$$ out there and sleeping on the couch when I got back.

JohnnyIroc
11-13-2010, 02:12 PM
what is that radio out of?

nice car man!

rich tideswell
11-13-2010, 02:54 PM
what is that radio out of?

nice car man!

It's stock near as I can tell. The car does have the optional Infinity Sound System. Also notice the silver tags on the rear speakers, they too say "Infinity" just like the radio.

JohnnyIroc
11-14-2010, 12:59 AM
It's stock near as I can tell. The car does have the optional Infinity Sound System. Also notice the silver tags on the rear speakers, they too say "Infinity" just like the radio.
i was looking at those tags thinking they where yanked from a caravan or something, never seen that before

Black93RT
11-14-2010, 02:49 PM
Stock infinity 6 speaker system with the Infinity CD head unit with equalizer (no tape).

Black93RT
11-27-2010, 07:41 PM
:bump2:

Black93RT
12-09-2010, 03:39 PM

Black93RT
12-24-2010, 03:08 PM

Black93RT
01-03-2011, 03:31 PM
To the top

karlak
01-03-2011, 05:39 PM
Taxes coming....... must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills must pay bills

Black93RT
01-19-2011, 02:56 AM
Gotta move this off of page 3....

Black93RT
02-04-2011, 05:03 PM
Car is SOLD

karlak
02-04-2011, 05:27 PM
And the lucky buyer is?

Lotashelbys
02-04-2011, 06:25 PM
And the lucky buyer is?