PDA

View Full Version : More props for TU

mcsvt
06-25-2006, 05:39 PM
Ordered my TurboXS RFL last week. A couple days after ordering Chris emailed me to warn me he wanted to find the newest release of the RFL and it had delayed my shipping. So he upgraded my shipping to make up for it. Came in this weekend while I was out. Just got to open it today and I found a TM decal in the box along with the RFL :D

Thanks Chris :thumb: your support of the community is much appreciated.

87glhs232
06-25-2006, 07:48 PM
Chris is a good guy. Gave me a couple TM decals a week ago when I picked up my parts at his shop. Now I'm torn, I have these cool TM decals, but i don't put stickers on my car.

Turbo_Rampage
06-25-2006, 11:02 PM
I also ordered a bunch of parts off of Chris, and i couldn't be happier with the parts and service, :thumb: I also bought a TurboXs RFL BOV off of him, and lots of other stuff for my T2 conversion in my Rampage, and i recieved the new style BOV as well. Let me know how your BOV sounds when you get it put on, because mine isn't going to be on for a few weeks.

8valves
06-26-2006, 12:29 AM
Chris is a good guy. Gave me a couple TM decals a week ago when I picked up my parts at his shop. Now I'm torn, I have these cool TM decals, but i don't put stickers on my car.

Put them on your toolbox then!

Personally, I am on a mission to cover my mini-fridge with automotive stickers. I've got 2.5 sides covered already... that's at least good for another 10* cooler temps. :eyebrows:

AM

87glhs232
06-27-2006, 11:53 PM
Put them on your toolbox then!

AM
Heh...running out of room! Guess I'll have to pick up a middle box :)