PDA

View Full Version : psi2hi TERRIBLE SELLER! Impossible to deal with

Dave
06-25-2006, 11:44 AM
Sorry if I'm coming off as a dick right now, but I'm real pissed.

I originally was going to buy a rebuilt T2 Garrett turbo. I was, and still am, in urgent need of one as mine has ate the center housing gasket. I stumbled upon this guy selling it and PMed the hell out of him to get in touch with me. He doesn't live more than 200 miles away from me, maybe even 150. I was going to go to his house and pick it up.

Okay he FINALLY got back in touch with me practically a week after me sending him the first PM and gave me his number. I called him and made arrangements to meet halfway today to do this deal. He sends me a PM 2 days ago and says this:

" 06-23-2006, 10:16 PM
psi2hi
Garret booster Join Date: Apr 2006

bad news

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i had a guy say that he was sending a money order and it hasen't got here yet but i'll let u know tomorrow if it get here he keeps saying it will be here but hasent so i'll let u asap"

I never got a phone call or PM back within these past two days. WTF dude? Nothing. No contact ever tried. This is not how deals normally go down in the TM community. I've been around this group long enough to know how people usually are. This is not how things should be.

Anyways, I called him about 20 minutes ago to verify that I was leaving and I never got ahold of him. Tried his cell and house. Then I got on TM and found the PM. Yah, that's the right way to get ahold of somebody... through PM. :rolleyes: I don't have much time to get on the internet anymore, basically I only can at work between customers.

I got the car gassed up today for the trip and got $150 in my pocket. I made plans for this today. I made all my plans around this ordeal.

Thanks for screwing me here Roy!

Ugh, okay, I'm done. I got less than 6 days now to find a turbo. I'm rebuilding the motor this weekend.

Cya

Mike_Shepard
06-25-2006, 12:30 PM
WoW im surprised Roy would do this. He just called me last night wanting me to come out. Bryan you have a pm

grim
06-30-2006, 11:48 PM
i gave him a cast crank ,t2 rods ,pistons and new rings for a ported exhaust man and a turbo coupe turbo . he got the crank and stuff 6-09-06 and i havent got anything yet . try to call his house and he is never there or just left and ill get him to call u back ,and never does . i paid to get his stuff to him cause he needed it in 3 days . i was told my stuff would be shipped the day as i shipped his stuff . i guess ill have to get someone that lives close to come get my stuff and ill pay to ship my own stuff to . i heard that a friend of his died and he has to help pay for it ,for some reason . but has the time to gap his new rings and rebuild the motor i moreless sent him . i have sent him a bounch of pms with no reply . dont deal with this guy ,he is a waste of time .

06-11-2006, 02:28 PM
psi2hi

sup

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey i got your parts 2days ago and evrything looks good but give me your address again because they sent the stuff back to me and it says address not correct or something like that so u can give me a call or pm me back with your address and i will be send it very very very very very very sorry

i get this after i gave him my address like 3 time .

billy

86daytonat_top
07-01-2006, 09:20 PM
http://www.turbododge.com/forums/showthread.php?p=974887#post974887

grim
07-12-2006, 04:12 PM
and these are the days of our lives .

Frank
07-12-2006, 06:40 PM
If someone can send me a consolidated list of all the details, I will add him to the "LIST"

Frank

GLHSKEN
07-12-2006, 09:57 PM
and these are the days of our lives .

NO, this is a board trying to keep folks from having the SAME issues... There should be NO problem with that. This is a community. We need to look out for each other.. shouldn't we??

SpoolinGLH
07-13-2006, 01:41 AM
Absolutley. Their is a difference between nit picking drama and just getting down to the point, so fellow tm'ers won't get screwed. And this site quickly gets down to the point and ends the case so the pot doesnt get stirred so to speak.:peace:

Mike_Shepard
07-13-2006, 03:17 AM
Frank as far as I know he owes, I have tried to contact Roy with no luck, I dont live far from him and was going to pay a visit till 4.5 daytona "stepped" in and said that he had everyones parts and needed addresses for everyone. But that has quickly gone down hill as well, I seen him on TD yesterday and made a post I sent him a PM to call me immidiatly but no calls from anyone :( . im going to try roy again thursday
WVRampage a turbo T2 I think.
Grim a intake w/injectors again I think lol, And I think
89shelbydaytona? is owed something

ShelbyMotorsports
07-13-2006, 10:09 AM
This is a community. We need to look out for each other.. shouldn't we??

Yes we should. I'm glad Ken and the other mods are doing what they can to slow the growing number of rip offs.

This "we can't get involved" attitiude from the other sites & club just doesn't work. Just look at the increase of rip offs and the boldness of the scams lately and you'll understand.

Steve

Frank
07-13-2006, 10:26 AM
Just look at the increase of rip offs and the boldness of the scams lately and you'll understand.

Steve

I was noticing that when looking at a similar thread on TD.... bad deals springing up like wild fire over there.

Frank

86daytonat_top
07-13-2006, 12:40 PM
My name on TD is 67ShelbyGT500. psi2hi, 4.5 Daytona, Roy or whoever the hell he is stills owes me a ported exhaust manifold. I have a copy of the signed bank check I sent him. When I get home tonight, I am going to post his address and contact info so no one else gets screwed!

Mike_Shepard
07-13-2006, 12:50 PM
67ShelbyGT500~~~~ported Exhaust mani
Grim~~~~~ turbo
WOWZER~~~~~~~Turbo

grim
07-13-2006, 04:11 PM
im supposed to get a turbo coupe turbo and a ported exh manifold . been over a month .

Private Message: sup
06-11-2006, 02:28 PM
psi2hi

sup

hey i got your parts 2days ago and evrything looks good but give me your address again because they sent the stuff back to me and it says address not correct or something like that so u can give me a call or pm me back with your address and i will be send it very very very very very very sorry

im supposed to get a turbo coupe turbo and a ported exh manifold . been over a month .i pmed brian aka turbovan aka dakotakid and ask if he could do anything like look up the ip addresses on psi and 4.5 .all i got was i can do anything about it . pmed that contraption guy from pa who is a mod on the other site and i havent got anything back . i guess they dont care on that other site .everyone knows brian knows and can do what ever he wants on that site . im the one who pmed mike about roy cause roy said he was good friends with him . sorry for getting u into this mike but thanks for your help

billy

86daytonat_top
07-16-2006, 10:08 PM
From the TD board, psi2hi and 4.5 Daytona are the same person, Roy Becker. He is a thief and owes two turbos and one ported manifold to three people.

Mike_Shepard
07-17-2006, 12:53 AM
I hate to precelebrate but it looks as though this may all get resolved. update to follow as soon as it appends