PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: 86 GLH-T Black w/red $1000 obo

CUDA_TUGGER
10-30-2010, 04:32 PM
I have a great project GLH-T for sale or parts. It would be a shame if it became a parts car. Anyways, it is black with the red interior. The motor doesn't run sine it is partially taking apart. I purchased it this way and the last owner said it had a knock in the motor and it hard been sitting for 2 years. Just consider it needing your motor. It has an after market sunroof and both driver's side and passenger's side floor boards. The tires are shot and the fronts don't hold air for long when it sits. The bumpers, side ground effects and front spoiler are removed and included. The muffler has a big hole in it too. The bottom of the doors are rusted a little bit and a coulpe spots on the roof near the drip rail. I have pictures but I can't post them. If someone wants to email me for pics at cuda_tugger@ yahoo dot com I can send them to you OR if someone can post them to this link for me I would appreciate it.

CUDA_TUGGER
10-31-2010, 10:33 PM
pics have been sent out to those that asked. I have a clear Ohio title too. Best offer !!!