PDA

View Full Version : Neon head question...AGAIN

87 charger
12-30-2005, 05:05 PM
So now I know that a 16v is way better than a ported G head.With that being said how tight is that head on a L body ? I need a lot of information on this coversion. I have the complete head with intake.I know I have to have a intake made which is no problem.My brother in law is a cnc operator and runs a shop.Anyway what about crank timing gear ? And what about turbo manifolds.There are alot of aftermarket ones for neons,but is there one that works better for the swap.I have seen people say stuff about the mini van exhaust manifolds,but I want a real turbo manifold.
I have also heard that the 420a eclipse aftermarket intakes work ? I know a lot of people have covered this stuff before,but there have been more people do it now and more stuff discoverd that might make it easier.What about fuel rail and injector wiring ? I did stumble over Kev's Conversion Website.He has a lot of info on there that helps.I am just wanting to get as much possible information as I can get.He gives information,but I wish I could find a site that has a little more detailed pictures.Anyone have any links they would like to share ?
Thanks guys.

87 charger
12-30-2005, 05:07 PM
I just realized I put this in the wrong spot...
sorry
:bump2: :bump2: