What is your name(full first & full last)? : Cindy Lindsay
What is your Email Address OR Contact PH #? : cindy@fwdperformance.com
What is your City? : Spring
What is your State? : Texas
What is your Zip code? : 77373
Phone: 281-288-4411
vin # 1b3es56c75d210448

2005 SXT/SRT-4
This car started out as a wrecked 2004 srt-4 and a new 2005 sxt neon that was flooded on a dealers lot during hurricane Katrina.
We took the SXT and stripped it down to nothing but the shell. The we took off all the parts from the SRT-4 (interior, motor, brakes, suspension, wiring EVERYTHING!!) plus replaced some parts broken in the wreck, and ADDED a slew of high performance goodies!!

All parts were put on new when the car was done. Odometer showed 22K and that was approx 2 years ago. Car now has 39K so all parts have less than 20K on them.
Here is the list:

Motor: Eagle rods
wiseco forged pistons
DCR oil mods including windgae tray, crank scraper, baffle and upgraded oil pump
Balance shafts removed
new clevite 77 trimetal rod and main bearings
5 layer hed gasket
ARP head studs

Fuel: FWD fuel return kit
FWD Bottleneck fix
Walbro 255 fuel pump
Deka 600cc injectors (5% larger than stage 2/3)
OBX fuel rail

Suspension: Hotchkiss sway bars front and rear
DC sports front and rear strut bars
Koni adjustable strut inserts
Eibach Progressive rate springs
Prothane polybushings all around

Brakes: Crossdrilled and slotted rotors
Stainless steel brakelines
Hawk pads front and rear

Tranmssion: totally rebuilt, new syncros, gears etc.... added a maddog shifter and booger bushings as well. ZERO trans issues!!!
ACT HD 6 puck sprung clutch and lightweight flywheel, new t/o fork also installed
DSS stage 5 axles

other additions: Stage 3 turbocharger with AGP wastegate, custom SCT dyno tune, 3 bar map and tip, MSD ignition wires, AFE CAI, Big FMIC, solid motor mounts, wideband O2 and scan gauge in dual piller pod, 30 psi boost in stock location, Greddy catch can, tuboXS boost controller, ND TCS traction control, 180 t-stat, Powdercoated valve cover and intake, FWD ground wire kit, 3 inch O2 housing, Vibrant 3 inch stainless steel exhaust with dual outlets.

Wheels: 18 inch HP evo's with new (1000 mile) Falken 512's
Exterior: Silver carbon fiber hood (needs some clearcoat), clear turn lenses, halo fogs, projector headlights

I even added cruise control!! car gets 25 mpg around town and 28 hwy and would probably do better but I can't drive 55!

Car runs a consistent 12.20's with a crappy 1.94 60 ft. at 20 psi of boost. With a better 60 ft, and couple more pound of boost, it could run high 11's with no problem. Dyno'ed at 390whp on a conservative dyno. We ran the car a couple of times at the track when we first built it, and then at the SDAC event in 2009. Other than that, the car has not been raced or beat on. I'm a 48 year old mother of 3, so I drive NON-aggressive...LOL

The only bad on the car is the dash is cracked, and it will come with a TEXAS salvage title from the 2005 sxt. On the bright side, you could insure it as a SXT so it might save you some insurance premium dollars.
Asking $14,250 OBO. I need to sell ASAP! as I am buying a new car, so any REASONABLE offer may be accepted. Car is located in Spring Texas (Houston area) but can be driven anywhere, so fly in and drive home.
I'll take some more detailed pictures in the next few days. If someone is serious about buying this car, send me a request for pictures to sales@fwdperformance.com
Thanks
Cindy

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc7/srt403/005-5.jpg
http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc7/srt403/008-7.jpg
http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc7/srt403/007-7.jpg

ATaylorRacing
10-15-2010, 11:12 PM
Hey Cindy, you could just put big FWD Performance decals on it and hand the titile over to me while I drag race the heck out of it! You need to sponsor a decent bracket racer! L O L !

glhs727
10-15-2010, 11:22 PM
I could, but I need the money to buy a 2005 srt-4 with only 1700 miles. My friend is selling his museum piece srt-4 and I really want to buy it, so my ultimate srt-4 has got to go....:mecry:

ATaylorRacing
10-17-2010, 06:44 PM
I don't blame ya!

LynX853
10-17-2010, 08:00 PM
Great car, awesome seller and vender! Cindy is Awesome! BUMP for a GREAT seller and a solid car :)

turbovanmanČ
10-17-2010, 09:29 PM
I'm a 48 year old mother of 3, so I drive NON-aggressive...LOL

Cough bullshitt cough.

Nice car, :nod:

54inches
10-17-2010, 10:10 PM
ttt and Good Luck!