PDA

View Full Version : Seeing my LAWYER today

BIG PSI
06-23-2006, 09:17 AM
Just wanted to let the room know that I am going to my lawyer today. I am getting some information subpoenaed from a transaction that went real bad.
The person involved, is a member here and on TD.Com as well. This involves money over $500 but under $1,000.

Once we get the documention that we need then we will proceed with litagation.

Regards
Chuck

Frank
06-23-2006, 11:01 AM
Because of the nature of this, I would ask any non participant of the deal to not respond until the matter is settled. Thanks!

BIG PSI
06-23-2006, 11:42 AM
I was PM today to list the person involved with this transaction and will do so as soon as I get the information I need from UPS in my lawyers hand. I should have the information by Tuesday 6-27-06.

Chuck

BIG PSI
06-28-2006, 05:49 PM
My lawyer did subponea the paperwork from UPS and he now has it in his possession. He will be following it up with a letter to the party who ripped me off. I am going to go get a copy of the documentation tommorrow and will post it along with PM's sent, my money order receipt, thier refund from UPS (including shipping refund).

So tommorrow WATCH as this post gets HOT !!!!!

I hate getting screwed without being kissed.

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE---IF YOU WANT YOU NAME IN HERE AND OTHER BOARDS TO BE CREDITABLE I WOULD SUGGEST YOU GET IN TOUCH WITH ME

TONIGHT !!!

Chuck

BIG PSI
06-29-2006, 04:45 PM
I went to my lawyer's office this morning. He told me to wait for two weeks as he has drawn up a letter to this person. He is giving him 10 days to respond. I am now out $971.72 and I
WILL NOTdrop this. So I apologize to the board for not be able to name the individual involved at this time.

But now I have ALL THE PROOF I need to win in a court of law. So on 7-17-06 I can and will disclose all the information I have against this person for the board to see.

Until Then
Chuck Green

BIG PSI
07-15-2006, 01:34 PM
Please everyone read this thread and be fore warned about ERIC LILLY aka
Burnfaster in here or BFnGA on Turbo Dodge.

I have now waited as long as I able to see it this situation would resolve itself, unfortunately it has not so therefore I am posting this for all to see.

Frank
07-15-2006, 01:43 PM
Here is what the document says. The one PM from Turbododge is not viewable by us. I will be add him to the Bad Seller list so he can clean this up...

Frank

On 2-14-06 ERIC LILLY posted this on Turbododge at 7:15 pm & on Turbo-Mopar.

http://www.turbododge.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110899&highlight=TRANSMISSION

http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1961

On Turbododge Eric’s handle is BFnGA and on Turbo-Mopar his handle is Burnfaster.
We posted our interest for the transmission at 9:57 pm on 2-14-06. The transmission was sold
to us on 2-15-06 at 9:44 pm, a total of 26 hours for sale. I sent Eric a Postal Money Order
(tracking # 0304-1560-0006-9453-0835) on 2-18-06 for $650.00. Eric said he would ship out the tranny with a torque converter inside a plastic tub as soon as he received the money order.
My lawyer, James Hogle ESQ, subpoenaed documentation that shows he DID NOT ship the transmission out until Thursday; March 9, 2006. It took Eric 22 days to get the transmission to UPS and only took me 3 days to get the money order out to him.

Eric told me that the transmission and torque converter got lost by UPS and that is why it took so long to arrive. When it arrived it came wrapped in plastic inside a cardboard box. The UPS driver rolled it down my driveway instead of carrying it to the garage door. When I found the transmission sitting outside I saw red fluid coming out of the box and opened it. I looked it over but did not see anything wrong at first glance, so I painted the transmission case silver metallic with a clear coat and had Bryan (my son) take it to Rob Pachner’s shop for installation into my 1989 Plymouth Acclaim LE “turbo automatic”. I paid Rob $150.00 to take out my old transmission and install the transmission I bought from Eric.

Bryan came home the next day and stated: Dad, you are NOT going to like this tranny, it shifts real bad going into 2nd and slips going into 3rd and there is a broken ear where the starter goes through the transmission. I drove it one day and had Bryan take it back to Rob, it shifted that bad. Rob then pulled the valve body and installed a known good valve body from Chad Kilback, Rob also changed the transmission filter, fluid, and modified the case to adjust the line pressure. Rob charged me another $75.00 for that work. It shifted a little better going into 2nd gear when warm but when the tranny was cold I had to drive about 1/2 mile to get it to up shift. The transmission slipped each and every time it went into 3rd.

I sent many PM’s to Eric in Turbododge telling him what was happening to my car with his transmission and to find out what he was going to do about it and received very little to no satisfaction. I even threatened a lawyer and he got very curt with me. Well now I am fighting mad with him.

I filed a claim with UPS when I was not getting any satisfaction through Eric. I finally got a phone call from UPS stating that my claim was approved and I should contact Eric in about a week. I waited 10 days and sent Eric this private message:

http://www.turbododge.com/forums/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=485493

I finally called the UPS store where Eric sent the transmission from and talked to Debbie and she stated that she could not give me any information about the transaction between her store, UPS and Eric. She stated that I would have to get a lawyer to subpoena the documents. As I stated above I did just that and I now have proof that I did pay $650.00 to Eric for the transmission and converter including shipping, Eric received a refund from UPS for $672.10, and I had to pay Rob Pachner $750.00 to build me another A413 transmission (one that works great)

I would like to point out that I have spent:
$650.00 for the tranny
$150.00 to switch trannys
$75.00 to change valve bodies-fluid-filter-modify the case
$75.00 to my lawyer for letter to Eric demanding a refund
$971.72 total

This is what I am after now. I would have settled for $550.00 but now that Eric has lied and tried to rip me off I will pursue this to the next level. I will be contacting a lawyer in Dallas, Georgia.

I am going to make sure no one else will get ripped off by this person. I have attached all documents for you to prove my claim. If you have any questions or suggestions please feel free to either post in this thread and PM me.

Regards
Chuck Green

BIG PSI
07-15-2006, 01:46 PM
More documentation pertaining to this transaction.

Regards
Chuck

Frank
07-15-2006, 01:51 PM
http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5286

CSX321
07-15-2006, 10:09 PM
A few years ago I had to file a postal complaint against him before he finally shipped me the part I paid him for. I believe other people on td.com had problems dealing with him, as well.

Frank
01-16-2007, 07:13 AM
Chuck or Dave,
What ever happened with this? Please let me know.

Frank

turboshelbys
01-20-2007, 06:17 PM
He burned me for $270 for a s60 head he never sent. If anyone knows his current address please lmk.

BIG PSI
01-20-2007, 06:29 PM
He burned me for $270 for a s60 head he never sent. If anyone knows his current address please lmk.

I have it.....Once I get my court date I will contact you and you might want to tag along.

Chuck

turboshelbys
01-20-2007, 06:57 PM
Please do. I plan on taking him to court also.

turbovanmanČ
01-20-2007, 09:21 PM
He hasn't signed on since July 21st of last year.

WillE.McBride
01-31-2009, 11:07 PM
I paid $300 to Eric Lilly to change a head gasket.
He didnot work and promised to return the funds, but never did.
Glad to see he is banned from Turbo Mopor forum.

Willy McBride from Alaska

2.216VTurbo
01-31-2009, 11:44 PM
Nice to see you here Will, how is the collection of VNT cars coming along:eyebrows:?

turbovanmanČ
01-31-2009, 11:48 PM
Whatever happened to this?

moparfwdsleeper
01-31-2009, 11:56 PM
Whatever happened to this?

Im curious to.

BIG PSI
02-01-2009, 07:29 PM
I ended up having more health issues and never pursed it further.
I really wish my ticker would settle down or at least take me to a better place sometimes.
But I agree at least he is banned from TM

Chuck

turbovanmanČ
02-01-2009, 07:30 PM
Bummer, :(