PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Aries Reliant or Shelby Charger or Omni in Florida

CSX194
10-11-2010, 09:02 PM
Looking for a 4 door aries reliant omni or lancer in or around Florida or someone looking to take a vacation LOL! Looking to spend up to 2000 or so. Car can be running or not, N/A or Turbo. Im also willing to meet somebody or pickup car in Florida or Ga. Dont care what shape the motor is in however I am looking for a solid car with decent interior. Paint does not have to be in good shape.

Also have a built 87 csx that I can trade plus cash if you have something that is outside of my price range. I will share details on the car later but it has a new mp big valve 287 head, t3 t4, external turbonetics wastegate with hand fabbed downpipe, working ac, f4 cam, adj cam gear, conical springs, +40's socketed LM, Konis, A555, poly mounts, every accessory is new including the entire ac system etc. Every bracket powder coated, stainless bolts throughout, bottom end has been re sealed and new bearings installed. The car rips I just want something different. Just built the top end of the motor less then 500 miles ago. Its making around 325-350hp. Majorly faded paint, all shelby items intact, surface rust on roof and hood, florida car.

Jamie

djd's turbo
10-13-2010, 09:39 PM
Have you checked Craigslist? There was a GTS or Lancer over your way a couple of weeks ago for sale. I'm sorry I don't remember the details, but I think it was on Tampa Craigslist. The guy sent me some pictures and it looked pretty solid. Good luck--I've been looking for turbo GTS or Lancer for a long time. But, you've gotta have the money, too!!!!!! LOL.

CSX194
10-13-2010, 10:04 PM
I have inquired about 2 Omni glh cars that were for sale and no responses to either ads LOL. With cash in hand.

If it was the N/A one in spring hill Im going to try and look at it this weekend.

djd's turbo
10-14-2010, 01:04 PM
If it was the N/A one in spring hill Im going to try and look at it this weekend.

Yep, I think that was the one. I hope you can save it. If you happen to come across a turbo (preferably 5 sp) GTS or Lancer and you don't get it, please let me know. Thanks.

Juggy
10-14-2010, 04:33 PM
I have an 86 lancer ES that is very clean. car is in canada tho (minutes from detroit MI).......would love to get another 87 csx ;)

southkurtk
10-19-2010, 08:41 PM
are you interested in selling ur csx.. how much?

CSX194
10-20-2010, 09:36 PM
Thanks to everyone for the leads and offers, I have officially put a deposit down on a glh:) The CSX will be for sale very very soon.